Abdu Rozik in the finale https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWquq0zRo-I
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Abdu Rozik in the finale https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWquq0zRo-I
I got really emotional seeing Abdu in Shiv's journey video. He was the main lead in the video ❤️. We didn't get to see his journey video but thanks to BB it got completed in Shiv's journey video.
Abdu is in the finale
Which Big brother is he going to be in UK or USA ,please .I can watch him easily on the uk one ?
here is the videoWhich Big brother is he going to be in UK or USA ,please .I can watch him easily on the uk one ?
I think the UK one but I am not sure https://twitter.com/Team_Abdu_Rozik/status/1624856801345695753
Which Big brother is he going to be in UK or USA ,please .I can watch him easily on the uk one ?
It is for the UK big brother.. Where do you watch it? Is there an online link?
Been very busy and we got so much Abdu content since the finale 😃. I'm going to share most of it now so get ready 😆