He is firing hell on mandali, lol! Seems really mad on all of them
He is firing hell on mandali, lol! Seems really mad on all of them
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Ankit ....I wish he was in top 3❤️
I was rooting for him, the house felt empty without him.
Originally posted by: WhtsinAname
Ankit ....I wish he was in top 3❤️
Mandali is cheap. That's it......we all know it.
ankit is such a duffer archana pe ghussa nikalo who evicted u loser
bully gang needs to shut up and ankit successfully gave answer to them
Sabne milke nikala, mandali were equally involvedankit is such a duffer archana pe ghussa nikalo who evicted u loser
He is firing hell on mandali, lol! Seems really mad on all of them
Because they took potshot at Pri at every opportunity after he left!👏
ankit ko kya huya haiiii...sounds mad
Is there deal with pri r wat n lost money r wat 😆