I am nominated and I voted for myself too 🤣🤣🤣
with conditions Ofcourse… 🤣😆😆😆
Voted for u already. Just noticed k i forgot
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am nominated and I voted for myself too 🤣🤣🤣
with conditions Ofcourse… 🤣😆😆😆
Voted for u already. Just noticed k i forgot
Originally posted by: nethraa_99
..who is it likely to be?
This is a fun post...purely for passing time. I wasn't sure if I should make this post...don't want anyone to feel offended since Virat is such a MF.😵 So to break the ice, I nominate myself. 😆 I have already counted the chickens before they hatch....the benefits of marrying Virat are huge. One, with the amount of bribe he takes, my life would be easy. Added to that, if I wanted to compete with Paris Hilton, I can rob banks & Virat will be there to bail me out. 😉
Wrong— Those privileges are reserved for current and former bhabhis. Not wife. To a wife he is farz pasand man.
As V himself or his bhabhi or zimmedaari 😆
The post s looking for partners for Virat from this forum.
I agree! He will leave all of us for Neerja. Moreover, She is a doctor too. 😎
And ofcourse after sruthi track, she would have brought him on seedha line and ended up as happily ever after. 🥳
I nominate Neerja. cant tag her. I hope she would take it in lighter vein.
oops upar kisi aur nethra ko tag kardiya. bappa.
Sorry never mind. tagged you wrongly
oops upar kisi aur nethra ko tag kardiya. bappa.
🤣🤣
Cute ho tum 😛🤗😉😛❤️