🫣 I’ve never watched 101 Dalmations for some reason 😆 Chalo from animation movies, I see Jafar! 😭
How do I unsee the resemblance 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🫣 I’ve never watched 101 Dalmations for some reason 😆 Chalo from animation movies, I see Jafar! 😭
How do I unsee the resemblance 😆
Well,you know me.Yeh Om Swami type 'criminal' log hi mere dil mein bas jaate hain toh kya karu.☺️
Cruella De Vill se bhi kaafi resemblance hain.😳
Aur koi classic Evil-Vampish characters yaad aate hain toh list bhej dena.😎
😆 Finding this pic was a total fluke 🤣
Daayan, lagta hai Farah didi ne tumhara yeh thread, aur mera fake dog love wala thread ache se pada hai 😆
PriTina bullying and Tina's fake dog love was the highlight of her grilling session😆
In thopdi task, kinne saare Pari ke replicas hain table par 🤔
Originally posted by: DUQU2AHADTN7S3QA
Today, PriCha mocked and bully Sha again for rejecting Shetty's offer for kkk. Sha aced the task and mean girls got jealous and gave him hard-time saying someone else could've got it but why didn't they ace the task and win then. Also, didn't PC give the audition for LSD and when Nimrat got the role she was like she doesn't wanna do bold scenes.
Didn't want to do LSD coz of bold scenes but as far as I know she has done web series which had bold scenes, don't know I could be wrong.
Originally posted by: QPQFLP65I2TTKFCA
Ullu bana rahi thi woh. She did the bold scenes in web series.
Exactly here too she was performing Udaariyan scenes.