.

Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
.

Saree s so nice...she looks lovely.
Garden Vareili or Satya Paul should take Ayesha for modelling their sarees.
Wish someone notices her.
Looks like sarees r made for her only.
I want dresses like the lavender dress and the pink one at the police station(strap ,strap).
And the green blouse in Kankoli when she met vinu for the first time and she raises her hair😘 . Then the fun begins.I want him to see, but it is forbidden to touch.Everything forbidden is desirable.😆
Imagine Virat 😳being Lost in the beauty of Sai and DiDi watching with her facial expressions
Also, Sai walks around in the house at night in that caftan.
I want Virat to take over Didi's duties as a watchman at the door of Sai's room.Didi needs competition.
Originally posted by: Aminarose31
I want dresses like the lavender dress and the pink one at the police station(strap ,strap).
And the green blouse in Kankoli when she met vinu for the first time and she raises her hair😘 . Then the fun begins.I want him to see, but it is forbidden to touch.Everything forbidden is desirable.😆
Imagine Virat 😳being Lost in the beauty of Sai and DiDi watching with her facial expressions
Aisa already ho chuka hai pehle.
I am greedy and I want more.
Tag gone all ViRakhi as a reminder...🤣
Gosh! They tried so hard, now trailing back 😆