Am bored with mandalis journey back to back. Atleast gap deke dikha dete 😂 i thnk even makers dnt care abt their individual images
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Am bored with mandalis journey back to back. Atleast gap deke dikha dete 😂 i thnk even makers dnt care abt their individual images
Did they show Priyanka's Shut Up moment in Shiv's video? I loved how his fragile male ego got so riled up over a harmless word like shut up! I think I missed it, did they?
Wo toh acha hua Nimrit nahi hai, warna same scenes teesri baar dekhne padte sabko 😆
Stan shiv ke aage Pari ki JV 10/ 10
Bhaag bhaaag Tera shemda aaya 🥳🥳🥳
Deadinside k liye toh double dhamaka.. stan k jv mai gauri soundy ki content
Originally posted by: Love_prevails
Good try sha but you are miserably failing at it.
Sha sha sha.
😆
Stan's JV looks interesting.
Bss vo tinka tinka koi lyrics thi promo m, I am waiting for that part
I fail?? You mean shalin fail? Ok ok done cool👍.. you won tina👍
Originally posted by: Cinephile30
Did they show Priyanka's Shut Up moment in Shiv's video? I loved how his fragile male ego got so riled up over a harmless word like shut up! I think I missed it, did they?
It should have been there in her video. Usme nahi daala kya?
Originally posted by: Cinephile30
Did they show Priyanka's Shut Up moment in Shiv's video? I loved how his fragile male ego got so riled up over a harmless word like shut up! I think I missed it, did they?
Oh i wud hv loved that!
JVmein rota hua stan dikha rahe hain🤣