Poll
Female Superstar
Right now no one.
But deepika would be the closest to being a superstar from the options.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Param Sundari Kriti
Originally posted by: hasini009
Param Sundari Kriti
Param Asundari*
Tauba tauba saara mood kharab kar diya.. I m even ready to accept Sunny Leone as superstar but not this pathetic actress, eww
Why is Alia missing?
I think it's a close tie between Alia and Deepika.
Originally posted by: hasini009
Param Sundari Kriti
Lmao. Best answer for this specific thread. Happy Friday TM 🤗
Originally posted by: mintyblue
Why is Alia missing?
I think it's a close tie between Alia and Deepika.
I have only included actresses who debuted in early or late 2000s. Alia ofc, is the current gen female superstar 🤞
Stop giving me headache 🙂.. Kahan Raja bhoj ( literally any actress), Kahan gangu teli ( pathetic Sanon)
Originally posted by: hasini009
Param Sundari Kriti
Are you my soulmate? 😆 I came here to post the same... 😳

Are you serious?
https://x.com/i/status/2042967358629908831
Ranveer Singh is Bollywood’s biggest superstar "Kismat ki sabse khoobsurat aadat hai, ki woh waqt aane par badalti hai." These lines were said...
When a male character like Krish Kapoor from Saiyaara is created, there's often a great deal of admiration and excitement around the way he...
Amid huge hype for Avengers doomsday, don't you think Srk should postpone the release of King in December? I think he should, seeing huge...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DYHNmpAThA3/...
5