Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful
Aishwarya was smiling a bit woh bhi control kar karke Neil toh started looking somewhere else 😂😂😂😂
I saw something else 🙃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful
Aishwarya was smiling a bit woh bhi control kar karke Neil toh started looking somewhere else 😂😂😂😂
I saw something else 🙃
Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful
Yeah even in Aria's party last evening both were behaving like they don't even exist for each other 😂 but one thing I need to say. Hats off to both of them for acting so well in their scenes together. 😄
That's all that is needed
Other times it's better they stay away from each other if they can't stand each other
Originally posted by: nethraa_99
C'mon yaar, they are not even on talking terms...things are so bad
Why will they smile?
I have never seen two people who are at loggerheads smile at each others' jokes
Have they heard of something called tact?
They are also public figures.
Originally posted by: nethraa_99
That's all that is needed
Other times it's better they stay away from each other if they can't stand each other
Yes exactly that's the only thing that should matter for everyone including fans. As long as they do their job well aur kya chahiye?
I saw what you see😆
What? That look Aishwarya gave and Neil shrugged...?
The crew was laughing meaning this was after the camera stopped rolling.
She turned to see his reaction
Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful
Yeah even in Aria's party last evening both were behaving like they don't even exist for each other 😂 but one thing I need to say. Hats off to both of them for acting so well in their scenes together. 😄
Yes that is really significant and important. When they share a frame they are magic..
I too saw that but didn't wanted to tell. 🤫🤐😂