Posted: 1 years ago

Akshu and family in goenka house.. 

Seeing abhi arobi and ruhi.. 

Abhi is asking ye rishta kya kehlata hai makes me say dukh kehlata hai.. You both are normal only because you both are distant from each other else you both will be a mess and akshu will be most hurt .. 

Arohi seems determined and unaffected because she trusts power of ruhi over abhi.. Children's love has different power.. 

Is there any other series that is full of happiness and worth seeing ? 

Originally posted by Swathiyaa

Akshu and family in goenka house.. 

Seeing abhi arobi and ruhi.. 

Abhi is asking ye rishta kya kehlata hai makes me say dukh kehlata hai.. You both are normal only because you both are distant from each other else you both will be a mess and akshu will be most hurt .. 

Arohi seems determined and unaffected because she trusts power of ruhi over abhi.. Children's love has different power.. 

Is there any other series that is full of happiness and worth seeing ? 

u forgot about the montage,now it has AA and arohi in it as well,lg rha AA will be there for long long time,now i think ab diwali se pehle kuchh nhi,.........🤧🤧🤧😤😤😤ghum 2.0 loading,ye to poora ghum lg rha,even a notch higher with AA in itFohwWGRacAkDOAt.jpeg

Edited by Asthetic - 1 years ago

Atleast here female lead has another guy in her life... That's better than ghum. You can watch katha.

Originally posted by Asthetic

u forgot about the montage,now it has AA and arohi in it as well,lg rha AA will be there for long long time,now i think ab diwali se pehle kuchh nhi,.........🤧🤧🤧😤😤😤ghum 2.0 loading,ye to poora ghum lg rha,even a notch higher with AA in itFohwWGRacAkDOAt.jpeg

You know I was watching old episodes of ye rista during KaiRa time. At least they have always focused on them. And even they were getting more screen space. But here in 3.0 don't know what happened to writers. Only crying crying and crying ðŸ˜’

Originally posted by shush22

Atleast here female lead has another guy in her life... That's better than ghum. You can watch katha.

Even I heard katha is a nice show. How's it going ?

Originally posted by Asthetic

Oh my god.. Overpopulated montage ever.. It's like consolation prize poster for abhinav and arohi

Originally posted by shush22

Thank you let me try katha.. 

Originally posted by Bhavisweet03

You know I was watching old episodes of ye rista during KaiRa time. At least they have always focused on them. And even they were getting more screen space. But here in 3.0 don't know what happened to writers. Only crying crying and crying ðŸ˜’

Yes I too made a post about it after watching season 2 recently since sp is uploading it... Kaira were different if I see now these guy's story is nothing before them.. 

Only thing i see after watching promo is we A to the power of 4(Abhi,akshu,arohi,abhinav) ddp lined up. ðŸ˜†

Earlier we did not liked AR now A(abhir) and R( Roohi) will fight with each other to get A to the power of 4s attention🤣 as all a's will be busy in staring taunting crying for and with each other ðŸ¤£