I got new question. Why exactly did T decide to give a dance performance during raichand house warming party?
Was it like her parents be like: “beta aunty ko dance karke dikhai. Dekho ye bhot acha nachti he” ka adult version? 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I got new question. Why exactly did T decide to give a dance performance during raichand house warming party?
Was it like her parents be like: “beta aunty ko dance karke dikhai. Dekho ye bhot acha nachti he” ka adult version? 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
I got new question. Why exactly did T decide to give a dance performance during raichand house warming party?
Was it like her parents be like: “beta aunty ko dance karke dikhai. Dekho ye bhot acha nachti he” ka adult version? 🤣🤣
Was this before Abhiya’s dance? 🤣 I don’t recall
Regardless if this girl can sneak into Abhay’s house late at night and get away with it, then this is nothing 🤣 maybe she just wanted to impress him or something
are tum T ka dance bhul agai? 🤣 Vo piya ko drugging ke pehle karti he na. 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Was this before Abhiya’s dance? 🤣 I don’t recall
Regardless if this girl can sneak into Abhay’s house late at night and get away with it, then this is nothing 🤣 maybe she just wanted to impress him or something
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
are tum T ka dance bhul agai? 🤣 Vo piya ko drugging ke pehle karti he na. 🤣
are haan nai. I totally forgot about it. 🤣 Madam lingerie ke sath gai thi 🤣🤣 i wonder what would abhay have done if he actually walked in on her and not his parents 🤣
I did 🤣 my memory is spotty 🤣
Yeah that was super weird 🤣 I kinda wish all three did just to see his reaction too 🤣
🤣🤣 would his parents have told him about this? 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I did 🤣 my memory is spotty 🤣
Yeah that was super weird 🤣 I kinda wish all three did just to see his reaction too 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
🤣🤣 would his parents have told him about this? 🤣
I think no 🤣
is it because piya was there too and they were trying to be respectful of her wishes or is it because it would have been pretty awkward talk🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k