its good for drama and trp wise, i want him to kidnap abhir and akshu from long time, ghum does this sort of action scenes, trp audience like this type of scenes
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
its good for drama and trp wise, i want him to kidnap abhir and akshu from long time, ghum does this sort of action scenes, trp audience like this type of scenes
Today in birdapp somebody was saying nav has connection in udaipur their is some backstory and his real name might not be abhinav and sharma surname is fake
Originally posted by: Hopefaith
okay sorry I didn’t know I did a lot of fforwarding I think I missed that dialogue, again I will have to watch
AA convinced her to take the flight. That silly comment about bus was makers just trying to show us that they do take care of little details👏(slow caps).
Ha then eventually he will realise what he was going to do then will leave like vedika. That's what I feel.
Originally posted by: Jyothi001
its good for drama and trp wise, i want him to kidnap abhir and akshu from long time, ghum does this sort of action scenes, trp audience like this type of scenes
Ghum though total crap i liked the track wise sequence which is zero in yrkkh
yes storywise its crap execution is goodOriginally posted by: Aarthiviji
Ghum though total crap i liked the track wise sequence which is zero in yrkkh
whoever joins this PH they turn into a dif person😄
I genuinely don’t watch the show now. I just read the comments here and see if Abhira has met again.
The dialogue sounds pretty good! When will I get Abhira meeting again? :(
Originally posted by: Jyothi001
whoever joins this PH they turn into a dif person😄
Fans too has to stop crossing their line re
Hate abhinav why pricking Jay Soni naa
Is it going off air. I heard July being replaced by a new show? Is this true.
2