Haa. Ashwini was looking sad. I don't know if it was for Sai. I thought it was general feeling that Virat will go away
She was all happy when her Pakhi announced Virat's 🤪 promotion lol 😂😂😂😂😂 sab delusional hai lol 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Haa. Ashwini was looking sad. I don't know if it was for Sai. I thought it was general feeling that Virat will go away
She was all happy when her Pakhi announced Virat's 🤪 promotion lol 😂😂😂😂😂 sab delusional hai lol 🤣🤣
They are not friends in real life. It is just for the show that they are working together 👍🏼
But Neil wasn't like this before marriage, Neil was friendly towards ayesha, reels cmnts sab karta tha, 🙃
Originally posted by: LoveSaiAyesha
But Neil wasn't like this before marriage, Neil was friendly towards ayesha, reels cmnts sab karta tha, 🙃
That was more than a year ago. Waise bhi woh unka personal life hai and everyone knows they don't get along. It's okay. Common workplace issue
Originally posted by: LoveSaiAyesha
But Neil wasn't like this before marriage, Neil was friendly towards ayesha, reels cmnts sab karta tha, 🙃
As long as they do their scenes together perfectly keeping aside their differences that's the only thing that should matter the viewers. 🙂 Since the leap iss department mein toh I can see they both are being very professional and have no issues working together. 😃
'Virat Jo 4-5 din se Sapna dekh raha tha vo Sach hone wala hai'
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Dhajjiya uda di naye ehsaas ki 🤪
I hope Sai enters Chavan Niwas by Saturday max. I have been waiting for this and yeh week nahi hua toh 😭
I hope Sai enters Chavan Niwas by Saturday max. I have been waiting for this and yeh week nahi hua toh 😭
Me too.... 😆
Tumhara vacation pe dhuk dhuk rahegi. I want you to enjoy properly knowing that Sai is back at CN 🤪