Poll
Will Pushpa help save Dharam/Dilip's life?
Page
of
1What do you think/ lowkey want Pushpa to do? Save his life ki manaa kar dena chahiye?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'd want her to say NO!!! I signed the papers, idk who you are, shut the door on her face, done 😈😎
I want Pushpa to say "Pichle baar aap hi ne toh boli thi na ki iss janam mein hum dobara galti se bhi nahi milenge? Agle janam mein aakar madad maangna" and then do a cool walk off...
totally or say that you signed the agreement ab kuch nahi ho saktaOriginally posted by: GattuThakker
I want Pushpa to say "Pichle baar aap hi ne toh boli thi na ki iss janam mein hum dobara galti se bhi nahi milenge? Agle janam mein aakar madad maangna" and then do a cool walk off...
I know I'm a bit late. The episode is already aired and we all know what happened... But even I wanted her to say NO. And honestly speaking, after watching today's episode. Vasundra is getting on my nerves now... So much that I can't even sympathize with her...
Originally posted by: Snowqueen91
I know I'm a bit late. The episode is already aired and we all know what happened... But even I wanted her to say NO. And honestly speaking, after watching today's episode. Vasundra is getting on my nerves now... So much that I can't even sympathize with her...
I didn't see these episodes. So, Pushpa did help them? Right?
I agree about Vasundhara (his wife, I guess?). She feels too entitied to the help help she thinks her husband deserves because he's her husband. 🤦♀️🤦♀️ I guess her daughter is much better in this regard.
Originally posted by: HeirofSharingan
I didn't see these episodes. So, Pushpa did help them? Right?
I agree about Vasundhara (his wife, I guess?). She feels too entitied to the help help she thinks her husband deserves because he's her husband. 🤦♀️🤦♀️ I guess her daughter is much better in this regard.
She never helped them directly....Vasundhara tricked Chirag into donating his bone marrow..