I think so. I was all happy but then I saw the scene and my menacing smile disappeared. I must be a good person #dontbehardonme
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I think so. I was all happy but then I saw the scene and my menacing smile disappeared. I must be a good person #dontbehardonme
3rd round winner sha n Archana
Originally posted by: galaxyfan
I think so. I was all happy but then I saw the scene and my menacing smile disappeared. I must be a good person #dontbehardonme
good person in ddt 👏
Nahi mujhe good person nahi bana
😭
Nimmo is gone. 💃💃💃
welcome to gunda society 🤣🤣

Voting lines open till sunday
Matlab shoot bbi sunday hi hoga😆
apko humare lene dene se kya masla hai? 😒 apne kaam se kaam rakha hua hai hum ne to. ap bhi jal li jiye 🤣
yaar waise mujhe itni koi khaas khushi nahi hui nimmo k jane pe. shiu jata to ziada maza ata. i would have taken mc after that just so shiuu can be miserable for the next few days 😆
Sha ate n left nothing here
Sumbul getting horny 🤣
https://twitter.com/ShaliN_magic/status/1621919469512843264?t=-GoKA6d5uD8I47IdB-HDKQ&s=19