Imran Khan Is Back- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

15

Views

1.9k

Users

11

Likes

17

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago
#11

Like Mama like Bhatija 🤪👎🏼

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago
#12

Is that the woman he’s dating, what’s wrong with him? Why do mamu and him both pick weird looking women?


Sry nishita didn’t mean to tag you

Edited by Purple5 - 3 years ago
GZ4TGR2PT5E6LLK7 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit


Shortest reply which fit right next to Thread Title 😂


Ye Talent laate kahan se ho 👏


Outside of work, I don’t like reading essays. I don’t like writing essays. If I ever do, just know I was either angry, emotional or drunk.

EVM2Y4SSXD62Q5MZ thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#14

Originally posted by: PPNPK7M6CSS7NYOR


Outside of work, I don’t like reading essays. I don’t like writing essays. If I ever do, just know I was either angry, emotional or drunk.


Bas Aapki yehi ada kaatilana hai jaara.


To the point, koi laparhjhandas masla nahi.

GZ4TGR2PT5E6LLK7 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#15

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit


Bas Aapki yehi ada kaatilana hai jaara.


To the point, koi laparhjhandas masla nahi.


You taught me a new word today. Shukriya meherban kadardaan.

EVM2Y4SSXD62Q5MZ thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#16

Originally posted by: LBW4HNW753HY2B5P


You taught me a new word today. Shukriya meherban kadardaan.


Masala Hindi films dekha karo janaab, sab aa jayega.


Ye samvaad chalchitra Rowdy Rathore mein Shri Akki bhaiyya na bakiyaye hai 😂

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2080009582085366100

https://x.com/i/status/2080009582085366100
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DamTLYWDB9v/?igsh=MXJ6Mm11bzYzMGkwMg==

https://www.instagram.com/p/DamTLYWDB9v/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 3 months ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sara-ali-khan-sharmila-tagore-join-pakistani-actress-kubra-khans-birthday-celebration-video-goes-vir_235044

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 6 months ago

Shah Rukh Khan at Rajat Sharma’s daughter’s wedding https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWuFEJJjBzM/ For Salman fans see post below

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWuFEJJjBzM/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 12 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DPbBT_cjyMq/?igsh=czdibmJuM2ljeGhx

https://www.instagram.com/p/DPbBT_cjyMq/?igsh=czdibmJuM2ljeGhx
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".