Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sakina3

My questions to Priyanka so far 🤓

1. Why do you always throw people under the bus? Has it always come naturally or practise makes perfect? 😆

2. As someone who thinks they are mahaan, who thinks they take the right stands - Why have your fights only been over parathas and rotis? Why haven’t you taken ‘stands’ when regressive things are being said or when people are being character assassinated? 😎

oooh yes great start ☺️ you should put them in the thread they linked for kweshuns

s_t_a_r thumbnail
Expressionist (February 2023) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vibecheck

wohi to. wahan to admin or mods ghoom rele hain. mera sawal hai braaaaaap braaaaaap pishooooon p town baybie

tum tharak post pe focus karo baki ye duniya ye mehfil tumhare kaam ki nahi 😆

vibecheck thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_t_a_r

tum tharak post pe focus karo baki ye duniya ye mehfil tumhare kaam ki nahi 😆

aj kal tharak ki market dead chal reli hai bhau ab or jagah phocus lagana parhe ga

s_t_a_r thumbnail

aj kal tharak ki market dead chal reli hai bhau ab or jagah phocus lagana parhe ga

chalo naya department join karte hain

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xChandrax

Priyanka losing to Nimmo was impossible yes, i've read that the 10M is complete and it's huge, but they should give a bit of attention to YT and instagram too. Twitter is important but so other platforms.

This time it's quite difficult bc sabki IDs udi, nd we took time to regroup. (meri toh 3 saal ki ID udd gayi where I'd so many memories of so many fights during UD days😭 ek twitter pe toh tum gaali de sakte ho😭)

The entire focus was on Twitter nd rightfully so bc its where everything gets done. Humara sabka udd gaya tha and we're lost looking for our people.

Actually not that impossible, bc we won myglamm just by very very thin line. Her bots were SUPERACTIVE. 800+ people were active in space raat ke 3:30 am nd tab jakar bachaya hai humne.

Makers ko ghapla karna hoga tohwo karenge, otherwise by votes and everything PRiyanka will win. Baaki when ghapla ghotala happens nobody can do anything. Imali lost myglamm to Saundarya. Nimmo was so close to Priyanka. Both these situations were outrageously absurd.

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

You lied about your trip. 

Priyanka ke bina jaane ko maan nahi kar raha hai. 

Thik hai you can go after Priyanka lifts the trophy. 

As you claim that the contestant you dislike wins, I am keeping lot of hopes on your dislikes mantra. 

Sagar jee, you’ll see soon when I’m not here anymore.

But ab toh last week hai, let the 3 or 4 Priyanka bashers on DDT bash in peace. 😆 This DDT and MF is full of the majority bashing mandli members, particularly Nimrit. It shouldn’t bother you what 3 or 4 people are doing. Leave the intolerance to Priyanka madam! 😳😂

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: CottonWorld

Nahi jeeti toh ? Kya narrative hai for the other scenario?

nahi ka sawal hi nh hai 

vibecheck thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_t_a_r

chalo naya department join karte hain

ab kya join karein bb ki to dukaan hi band hone wali hai

xChandrax thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

This time it's quite difficult bc sabki IDs udi, nd we took time to regroup. (meri toh 3 saal ki ID udd gayi where I'd so many memories of so many fights during UD days😭 ek twitter pe toh tum gaali de sakte ho😭)

The entire focus was on Twitter nd rightfully so bc its where everything gets done. Humara sabka udd gaya tha and we're lost looking for our people.

Actually not that impossible, bc we won myglamm just by very very thin line. Her bots were SUPERACTIVE. 800+ people were active in space raat ke 3:30 am nd tab jakar bachaya hai humne.

Makers ko ghapla karna hoga tohwo karenge, otherwise by votes and everything PRiyanka will win. Baaki when ghapla ghotala happens nobody can do anything. Imali lost myglamm to Saundarya. Nimmo was so close to Priyanka. Both these situations were outrageously absurd.

you all have done a good job on twitter, i'm not part of the work you all are doing and as an outsider the only thing i noticed while checking the tag is that sometimes the focus shift from Priyanka to useless things (like the ship). You all as Paltan should hype only her and hope for the best, cause by eps the narrative is changing on Stan as winner and his craze on instagram is insane, while Priyanka is lagging a lot there. Even if there is still a little chance that Shiv and Priyanka are gonna end up in TOP2. 

s_t_a_r thumbnail

ab kya join karein bb ki to dukaan hi band hone wali hai

matlab hum bhi MNREGA wale hain 🤣🤣