Users

Frequent Posters

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: CottonWorld

Priyanka nahi jeeti toh aap apna socho....pura season fixed winner ka raag aapne gaaya hai for her 😆

jeetege jettege sabr rakho

Is dafa ki script ha Pcc beat even ormax 

Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Shiv Jeet Raha hai shayad Sajid ka 30 years ka ghar ghar me base huve fans shiv ko vote karenge voot app crash hoga 

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xChandrax

they should stop to trend, it won't make a difference for the ending results. They should go on Instagram and hype her there, focus on colors official videos. Only twitter hype isn't going to help. Voot IDs are also important. 

The reached a milestone already with the trend but they should stop.

honestly idk chandra i think you're wrong. See on twitter these fd arent just one time, most of them have handled previous BB seasons and know much more. In fact twitter core paltan was the reason Priyanka won myglamm bc at 3:30 am there's a space of 800 people continuously voting for her. They deffo understand it better than us. 

Most people are panicking bc of ormax, however it works in a weird way. For ex even when she's in 2-3 position, in another list of ormax only she's with salman khan, kapil sharma, and in that no abdu or MC. If makers wanna fudge this they'll do it regardlessly. 

And anyway this was the final and biggest trends. 10 million done. Another  two taglines were in list w million too. In 3 days, 3 taglines all million+ 

If it's votes then Priyanka will win. If it's makers then anyone can win. in any case I'm prepared for any situation.BB has taught me a lot. At one point of time i actually thought Pri was gonna lose to nimmo

s_t_a_r thumbnail
Expressionist (February 2023) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: xChandrax

all I'm interested is to watch the drama unfolding after grand finale, winner is clear so i made peace with that🤣

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Hello guys,

Give your questions for BB16 contestants, in BB16 media meet topic. Reportes ftom different media houses will be there. May be each one gets to ask 2-3 questions. Let's give them list of questions. Some of them might be asked.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5319045

Regards

mnx12

Edited by mnx12 - 1 years ago
xChandrax thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

honestly idk chandra i think you're wrong. See on twitter these fd arent just one time, most of them have handled previous BB seasons and know much more. In fact twitter core paltan was the reason Priyanka won myglamm bc at 3:30 am there's a space of 800 people continuously voting for her. They deffo understand it better than us. 

Most people are panicking bc of ormax, however it works in a weird way. For ex even when she's in 2-3 position, in another list of ormax only she's with salman khan, kapil sharma, and in that no abdu or MC. If makers wanna fudge this they'll do it regardlessly. 

And anyway this was the final and biggest trends. 10 million done. Another  two taglines were in list w million too. In 3 days, 3 taglines all million+ 

If it's votes then Priyanka will win. If it's makers then anyone can win. in any case I'm prepared for any situation.BB has taught me a lot. At one point of time i actually thought Pri was gonna lose to nimmo

Priyanka losing to Nimmo was impossible yes, i've read that the 10M is complete and it's huge, but they should give a bit of attention to YT and instagram too. Twitter is important but so other platforms.

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: s_t_a_r

🤣pura chehra blush se pot leti thi 

mujhe to bohat annoying lagti thi with her zabardasti ki cute bachi banne ki acting 😆

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

chalo bhaiya bhej do sawal media k hathon bb house mein 🤣

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya

jeetege jettege sabr rakho

Is dafa ki script ha Pcc beat even ormax 

Nahi jeeti toh ? Kya narrative hai for the other scenario?