Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Post everything related to their wedding in this thread only
Thank you😆
Nothing much to say... just wanna dedicate this song to your shattered heart 😈
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
That being said I believe that the two of them probably are looking for a place that’s theirs. So far they’ve been living at Sid’s flat.
They were in a live in?
Because Kiara’s actual name is Alia. Kiara is the name she uses as a actress but that suits her way more
Is Alia also a Punjabi name?😲 I have only heard it being used for Muslims
Why am I not surprised by her taste?
The last time I was here, it was VicKat wedding. I am here again for another celebrity wedding 🤣
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Is Alia also a Punjabi name?😲 I have only heard it being used for Muslims
Kiara is Sindhi though.
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
https://x.com/i/status/2037162229225972060
https://www.google.com/amp/s/timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/saif-ali-khan-and-kiara-advani-to-star-in-kanika-dhil
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5hWlD5zfhw https://x.com/i/status/2083428850177101920
148