Originally posted by: amrapali2
Wow towards the end, I think Viaan shut up because he must have seen Katha coming in wearing a dress 😍😍
I think so too 😍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: amrapali2
Wow towards the end, I think Viaan shut up because he must have seen Katha coming in wearing a dress 😍😍
I think so too 😍
Although there is hardly any chance of someone getting mesmerized by that blue pink dress of katha🤣
Originally posted by: Viaanrocks
Although there is hardly any chance of someone getting mesmerized by that blue pink dress of katha🤣
Viaan ke designer ne hi choose kiya hai 😆
Me🙋♀️
I can totally relate to him on Friday, Saturday and Sunday 😆
BTW Ehsan ne katha ka number red heart ❤ k saath save kiya😡
Aise to teenager bhi na kare
Originally posted by: amrapali2
Here's today's sneak peak guys!! Not sure if anyone’s posted it.
Omg what is Viaan even doing in the promo?! 🤣
Thank you dear🤗
See I have told you guys, both bros will do blunders after blunders 😆 Koi kisise kam nahi. He was actually deleting the pics in which Ehsan had put his hand on katha 's shoulder itna kya.. hath hi toh rakha hei🤣 Jealous Raghuvanshi.
Originally posted by: Viaanrocks
BTW Ehsan ne katha ka number red heart ❤ k saath save kiya😡
Aise to teenager bhi na kare
Oh god 😡 apni alag duniya me jee raha yeh..
Originally posted by: Viaanrocks
Although there is hardly any chance of someone getting mesmerized by that blue pink dress of katha🤣
Yaar🤣🤣
That blue pink floral dress is her party dress.Very odd choice .