Originally posted by: Aminarose31
ok that make sense. This is for crying.
What about manhood he had not heard of
Manhood in V's dictionary - Protecting your bhabhis🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Aminarose31
ok that make sense. This is for crying.
What about manhood he had not heard of
Manhood in V's dictionary - Protecting your bhabhis🤣
Vahi to, If sai can shift from kankavli to Nagpur for treatment of vinu... To vo Mumbai shift nhi ho sakti kya🤣
I am so bored with Ghum. So so bored that my entertainment is just watching people panic these days 🤪
Mujhe usme bhi interest nahi aa raha 😔
I feel Naya ehsaas is Virat getting scared of gun.
Imagine DCP scared of gun🤣
Ok you are good ,your answers are👍🏼 that for you👏
My favourite will never let me down ❤️
te tar aahech 🤣... jara 2-3 divas upvaas zhala na... aaj tutun padli🤪
People in Mumbai waiting for Pakrat family...

I think it's my annual vacation time. I heard Mumbai's weather is beautiful at this time.
Originally posted by: Aminarose31
I think it's my annual vacation time. I heard Mumbai's weather is beautiful at this time.
It will start to get hot and by the time we reach May, I will be melted
It will start to get hot and by the time we reach May, I will be melted
I would bear anything to meet Didi . I still want to kill her, and the good thing is that she will bring Virat with her ,two birds with one stone.😆
I will melt with you .