No fights 😆
I was hoping for fights so i can join in with popcorn😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
No fights 😆
I was hoping for fights so i can join in with popcorn😆
Originally posted by: SugarNSpice_01
No fights 😆
I was hoping for fights so i can join in with popcorn😆
Next Sunday finale hai, uss din aana ddt par, tab fight dekhne milegi.🤓
Originally posted by: anonymouse1
Next Sunday finale hai, uss din aana ddt par, tab fight dekhne milegi.🤓
Go see my post. Celebration chal raha hai for some nimmo leaving 😆
Next weekend meltdown hoga when some Priyanka loses 😆
Originally posted by: SugarNSpice_01
Go see my post. Celebration chal raha hai for some nimmo leaving 😆
OK, will see😆
Chalo I'm going to sleep, gud night, apna khyaal rakho, aur aate rha kro jaldi-2, jab bhi time mile🤗
Exactly.Originally posted by: SugarNSpice_01
I try and binge watch when i am free and eventually catch up with all the epis.😆
Otherwise i dont have time to watch everyday.
There are years worth of episodes. No need to rush. 😆
Originally posted by: SugarNSpice_01
Next weekend meltdown hoga when some Priyanka loses 😆
Yes, sum will celebrate, most will be sad🤓
Originally posted by: anonymouse1
OK, will see😆
Chalo I'm going to sleep, gud night, apna khyaal rakho, aur aate rha kro jaldi-2, jab bhi time mile🤗
Mein bhi chalti hoon. I need to go have dinner 😆
GN SK 🤗
I hope so.Originally posted by: SugarNSpice_01
Nevermind you will find somewhere soon.
SK what show are you watching now? Apart from soaps ??
Turkish show.
What about you?
GN. See you soon. 🤗