CC #99- pre valentines Celebrations 💕💝💞💖love in the air- Page 38

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

43.7k

Users

49

Likes

1k

Frequent Posters

D7RWL3CBTTZEQHWD thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17


It's a running joke here.. ๐Ÿ˜† my memory n almonds ko kainaat milaane ko lagi hui hai..


Somebody stop this guy!


Image

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17


It's a running joke here.. ๐Ÿ˜† my memory n almonds ko kainaat milaane ko lagi hui hai..

donโ€™t worry I even donโ€™t know ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
D7RWL3CBTTZEQHWD thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

I said I was joking ๐Ÿ™ƒ. U were here inThe thread so I just chose to quote u . #NoHidden agenda


I am joking too. ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

donโ€™t worry I even donโ€™t know ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ


U also badaam khao..๐Ÿ˜†

MaebyFunke thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ZTV6P4WBZKHRR2V7

I disagree. In the US, itโ€™s got plenty to worry about, thereโ€™s Hulu and Amazon Prime. Its already getting a lot of flak for cancelling shows unexpectedly and increasing prices. It became popular here because it was affordable for all income levels. Not even 20 years and it went from 7 bucks to 20. The 20 dollar a month for each individual, if they go ahead with the password sharing crackdown will not be taken lying down especially now that It is definitely no longer the Amazon of streaming sites as it used to. It held that honor for a long time but no more.
Editing this post to add the article below, which was written only 2 months ago.

https://www.fiercevideo.com/video/data-shows-amazon-tops-netflix-biggest-subscription-streamer-us

I don't know man, I don't think it's that simple.

Netflix has been consistently performing even with loss of subscribers.

By revenue alone, it's been consistently increasing with no drop.

IMG_20230204_203859.jpg

Even subscribers wise it has maintained the momentum

IMG_20230204_203802.jpg

The percentage of streaming is also quite ahead other platforms barring YouTube which is not exactly OTT so we can't figure it here. Netflix is backing the double of what Hulu, Prime and Disney+ are able to capture.

IMG_20230204_203745.jpg

When you compare subscribers by region for Netflix, europe, ME, and Africa have surpassed North American market. Although NA is it's largest market share, it's quickly changing. They are no longer bound to cater to NA alone.

IMG_20230204_203825.jpg

It's major loss of revenue is by far due to users accessing the platform without paying. Almost 31% is a huge number and the reason Netflix is aggressively backing the anti-sharing password policy. NA is not the priority because revenue generated through subscriptions and content has been steady despite subscribers loss. Competition from other OTT platforms is also not it's top most priority as of now. Netflix also has differential pricing - it's cheapest plan is in Pakistan for $4 and the highest in Switzerland. So yeah know, Netflix's got a lot of tricks up its sleeve.

IMG_20230204_203710.jpgThe tech layoffs show that big corps dgaf about anything but investor sentiments and quarterly profits. The bottom line is Netflix is not in trouble, it's only looking to maximize its profits.

Welp, this ended up way longer than I had anticipated. Sorry about that lmao

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17


U also badaam khao..๐Ÿ˜†

lol ๐Ÿ˜‚. Iโ€™m too busy in searching old members
Posted: 3 years ago
maroon ? Why u liked sana? Reveal? Donโ€™t ignore !! Secondly Iโ€™m not salty Iโ€™m slick ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

maroon ? Why u liked sana? Reveal? Donโ€™t ignore !! Secondly Iโ€™m not salty Iโ€™m slick ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Shes crazy and I used to be crazy ๐Ÿ˜†

Z3FVYYTNL3XWSBC7 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

lol ๐Ÿ˜‚. Iโ€™m too busy in searching old members

Jess! You look so pretty in scrubs! ๐Ÿ˜

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme ยท 17 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdRaE-MTcqn/?stkn=MW56Nm96ajI2eWhxbg==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdRaE-MTcqn/
Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: zara321 ยท 17 days ago

Stars at the ambani Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations

. .

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood ยท 3 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2072702897423581584

https://x.com/i/status/2072702897423581584
Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue ยท 2 months ago

After Saiyaara, I couldn't help noticing a familiar shift. Whether it's coincidence or Bollywood doing what Bollywood does best—chasing the...

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood ยท 2 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2078345133809082633

https://x.com/i/status/2078345133809082633
Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".