It's a running joke here.. ๐ my memory n almonds ko kainaat milaane ko lagi hui hai..
Somebody stop this guy!

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It's a running joke here.. ๐ my memory n almonds ko kainaat milaane ko lagi hui hai..
Somebody stop this guy!

donโt worry I even donโt know ๐คทโโ๏ธ
It's a running joke here.. ๐ my memory n almonds ko kainaat milaane ko lagi hui hai..
I said I was joking ๐. U were here inThe thread so I just chose to quote u . #NoHidden agenda
I am joking too. ๐
donโt worry I even donโt know ๐คทโโ๏ธ
U also badaam khao..๐
Originally posted by: ZTV6P4WBZKHRR2V7
I disagree. In the US, itโs got plenty to worry about, thereโs Hulu and Amazon Prime. Its already getting a lot of flak for cancelling shows unexpectedly and increasing prices. It became popular here because it was affordable for all income levels. Not even 20 years and it went from 7 bucks to 20. The 20 dollar a month for each individual, if they go ahead with the password sharing crackdown will not be taken lying down especially now that It is definitely no longer the Amazon of streaming sites as it used to. It held that honor for a long time but no more.
Editing this post to add the article below, which was written only 2 months ago.https://www.fiercevideo.com/video/data-shows-amazon-tops-netflix-biggest-subscription-streamer-us
I don't know man, I don't think it's that simple.
Netflix has been consistently performing even with loss of subscribers.
By revenue alone, it's been consistently increasing with no drop.

Even subscribers wise it has maintained the momentum

The percentage of streaming is also quite ahead other platforms barring YouTube which is not exactly OTT so we can't figure it here. Netflix is backing the double of what Hulu, Prime and Disney+ are able to capture.

When you compare subscribers by region for Netflix, europe, ME, and Africa have surpassed North American market. Although NA is it's largest market share, it's quickly changing. They are no longer bound to cater to NA alone.

It's major loss of revenue is by far due to users accessing the platform without paying. Almost 31% is a huge number and the reason Netflix is aggressively backing the anti-sharing password policy. NA is not the priority because revenue generated through subscriptions and content has been steady despite subscribers loss. Competition from other OTT platforms is also not it's top most priority as of now. Netflix also has differential pricing - it's cheapest plan is in Pakistan for $4 and the highest in Switzerland. So yeah know, Netflix's got a lot of tricks up its sleeve.
The tech layoffs show that big corps dgaf about anything but investor sentiments and quarterly profits. The bottom line is Netflix is not in trouble, it's only looking to maximize its profits.
Welp, this ended up way longer than I had anticipated. Sorry about that lmao
lol ๐. Iโm too busy in searching old members
maroon ? Why u liked sana? Reveal? Donโt ignore !! Secondly Iโm not salty Iโm slick ๐๐๐คฉ๐
Shes crazy and I used to be crazy ๐maroon ? Why u liked sana? Reveal? Donโt ignore !! Secondly Iโm not salty Iโm slick ๐๐๐คฉ๐
lol ๐. Iโm too busy in searching old members
Jess! You look so pretty in scrubs! ๐
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdRaE-MTcqn/?stkn=MW56Nm96ajI2eWhxbg==
. .
https://x.com/i/status/2072702897423581584
After Saiyaara, I couldn't help noticing a familiar shift. Whether it's coincidence or Bollywood doing what Bollywood does best—chasing the...
https://x.com/i/status/2078345133809082633
23