CC #99- pre valentines Celebrations 💕💝💞💖love in the air- Page 36

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

43.7k

Users

49

Likes

1k

Frequent Posters

MDKQAV3GCTTZOEBR thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: 6FL6CN45IADKYNKB



Thank you. I used to feel the same as you. I dreaded it even when I imagined it for a split second. It just made me want to throw up. I started seeing a therapist for months before pulling the plug. I went to every vet I could to see if they would perform surgery to take the tumor out again. I just wanted her to live but the cancer had returned and it was too aggressive this time, she was too old. Her eyes were becoming blurry, she wasnโ€™t able to walk as well as before. I realized I was being selfish for wanting her to living another day longer. That gave me the strength to finally muster up some courage and let her transition in peace. Hardest thing I have ever done and will ever do.

Believe me, when the time comes, you will find courage to do whatโ€™s best for them because they will tell you in their own little ways. And know that they never really leave you even after they transition to the afterlife. I genuinely believe sheโ€™s still watching over me. Lot of strange things have happened to me since 2019. I had a really bad car accident few years ago and my car was completely wrecked but nothing happened to me, not a scratch, no internal injuries, nada. I came out of it totally fine. Itโ€™s like she pulled me out of the car herself.


For now just enjoy whatever time you have with them knowing theyโ€™ll never truly be gone. โค๏ธ

Ah damn, now youโ€™ve got me crying. I canโ€™t see animals in pain, thatโ€™s why Iโ€™m always donating to vets to save all these stray cats. Animals are like babies, innocent, defenceless, and completely at our mercy. The least we can do is make them comfortable in their short lives. Your experience wouldโ€™ve been like painfully dying everyday. Itโ€™s so much harder because animals canโ€™t express their pain, and have no understanding of why theyโ€™re hurting. Breaks my heart. Your kitty is in a better place now. She was lucky to be loved by you. โค๏ธ

Iโ€™m going to go hug my cats now. Theyโ€™ll probably just get up from their spot and sit somewhere else after my audacity to disturb them. ๐Ÿ˜†

rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Is the position of the Raptors looking bleak ?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1621612288644980736

Z3FVYYTNL3XWSBC7 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Ah damn, now youโ€™ve got me crying. I canโ€™t see animals in pain, thatโ€™s why Iโ€™m always donating to vets to save all these stray cats. Animals are like babies, innocent, defenceless, and completely at our mercy. The least we can do is make them comfortable in their short lives. Your experience wouldโ€™ve been like painfully dying everyday. Itโ€™s so much harder because animals canโ€™t express their pain, and have no understanding of why theyโ€™re hurting. Breaks my heart. Your kitty is in a better place now. She was lucky to be loved by you. โค๏ธ

Iโ€™m going to go hug my cats now. Theyโ€™ll probably just get up from their spot and sit somewhere else after my audacity to disturb them. ๐Ÿ˜†



Thank you! I whole heartedly agree. It is extremely hard to cope with the loss of furry family members because they canโ€™t speak.

But Please donโ€™t cry ๐Ÿ’•

Just follow Cats with confusing aura on Twitter if you havenโ€™t already. Will instantly lighten your mood. This goofball here thinks heโ€™s a bottle of water. ๐Ÿ˜†


https://twitter.com/cat_auras/status/1619446220631711745?s=21&t=Ui5Ufdou2XafPYaZ3xbTVg

Edited by Supari_khala - 3 years ago
MDKQAV3GCTTZOEBR thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: 7756QCTMD4FOG5BT



Thank you! I whole heartedly agree. It is extremely hard to cope with the loss of furry family members because they canโ€™t speak.

But Please donโ€™t cry ๐Ÿ’•

Just follow Cats with confusing aura on Twitter if you havenโ€™t already. Will instantly lighten your mood. This goofball here thinks heโ€™s a bottle of water. ๐Ÿ˜†


https://twitter.com/cat_auras/status/1619446220631711745?s=21&t=Ui5Ufdou2XafPYaZ3xbTVg

Followed the page instantly and already laughing. ๐Ÿ˜†

489F31B3-79B0-441C-8AF1-03F8AB58B14E.jpeg

Z3FVYYTNL3XWSBC7 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Followed the page instantly and already laughing. ๐Ÿ˜†

489F31B3-79B0-441C-8AF1-03F8AB58B14E.jpeg



This reminds me of two members on here. I like them so I wonโ€™t name them because they are prone to flights of fury

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 3 years ago

I loved Maggieโค๏ธ

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BNYV5QXCRIE7HRUB



This reminds me of two members on here. I like them so I wonโ€™t name them because they are prone to flights of fury


Do you miss them?

Z3FVYYTNL3XWSBC7 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17


Do you miss them?



Nope. They are still here ๐Ÿ˜†

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: EL4J4U3SQY6TZCGE



Nope. They are still here ๐Ÿ˜†


๐Ÿค”

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme ยท 20 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdRaE-MTcqn/?stkn=MW56Nm96ajI2eWhxbg==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdRaE-MTcqn/
Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: zara321 ยท 21 days ago

Stars at the ambani Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations

. .

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood ยท 3 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2072702897423581584

https://x.com/i/status/2072702897423581584
Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue ยท 2 months ago

After Saiyaara, I couldn't help noticing a familiar shift. Whether it's coincidence or Bollywood doing what Bollywood does best—chasing the...

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood ยท 2 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2078345133809082633

https://x.com/i/status/2078345133809082633
Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".