are u in New York/New Jersey ? As they got that temp?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
are u in New York/New Jersey ? As they got that temp?
are u in New York/New Jersey ? As they got that temp?
NYC barely gets that cold. Bubbletea is up there in the tundras
are u in New York/New Jersey ? As they got that temp?
Yeah I am in the East Coast .
upstate New York and some parts in nyc in case by the lake will be around that temp and tomorrow minus!! It donโt happen often but they do get that cold esp buffalo which borders Canada.Originally posted by: 45FUJTEDA7NKJUCA
NYC barely gets that cold. Bubbletea is up there in the tundras
What a turnaround in 24 hours. This how we kill unbridled capitalism. By raising hell on social media! I spent gazillion hours cursing Netflix on Twitter yesterday
Jisoo ๐ซฐ
I tried seeing in the online stores if I could order it from here and its too expensive for Oreo(along with the shipping fees) ๐ญ. Going to wait and see if I can find a better deal.
Originally posted by: BubbleTea
I tried seeing in the online stores if I could order it from here and its too expensive for Oreo ๐ญ. Going to wait and see if I can find a better deal.
Haha mujhe to oreo flavor hi nhi pasand ๐ paise bach gye
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdRaE-MTcqn/?stkn=MW56Nm96ajI2eWhxbg==
. .
https://x.com/i/status/2072702897423581584
After Saiyaara, I couldn't help noticing a familiar shift. Whether it's coincidence or Bollywood doing what Bollywood does best—chasing the...
https://x.com/i/status/2078345133809082633
23