CC #99- pre valentines Celebrations 💕💝💞💖love in the air- Page 31

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

43.7k

Users

49

Likes

1k

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BubbleTea

Its currently 1 Fahrenheit(-17 degree Celsius) in my area.

Frigid-cold GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

are u in New York/New Jersey ? As they got that temp?
Z3FVYYTNL3XWSBC7 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

are u in New York/New Jersey ? As they got that temp?



NYC barely gets that cold. Bubbletea is up there in the tundras

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

are u in New York/New Jersey ? As they got that temp?

Yeah I am in the East Coast .

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: 45FUJTEDA7NKJUCA



NYC barely gets that cold. Bubbletea is up there in the tundras

upstate New York and some parts in nyc in case by the lake will be around that temp and tomorrow minus!! It donโ€™t happen often but they do get that cold esp buffalo which borders Canada.
Z3FVYYTNL3XWSBC7 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago



What a turnaround in 24 hours. This how we kill unbridled capitalism. By raising hell on social media! I spent gazillion hours cursing Netflix on Twitter yesterday

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago


Jisoo ๐Ÿซฐ

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17


Jisoo ๐Ÿซฐ

I tried seeing in the online stores if I could order it from here and its too expensive for Oreo(along with the shipping fees) ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Going to wait and see if I can find a better deal.

Edited by BubbleTea - 3 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BubbleTea

I tried seeing in the online stores if I could order it from here and its too expensive for Oreo ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Going to wait and see if I can find a better deal.


Haha mujhe to oreo flavor hi nhi pasand ๐Ÿ˜† paise bach gye

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme ยท 20 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdRaE-MTcqn/?stkn=MW56Nm96ajI2eWhxbg==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdRaE-MTcqn/
Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: zara321 ยท 20 days ago

Stars at the ambani Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations

. .

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood ยท 3 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2072702897423581584

https://x.com/i/status/2072702897423581584
Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue ยท 2 months ago

After Saiyaara, I couldn't help noticing a familiar shift. Whether it's coincidence or Bollywood doing what Bollywood does best—chasing the...

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood ยท 2 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2078345133809082633

https://x.com/i/status/2078345133809082633
Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".