CC #99- pre valentines Celebrations 💕💝💞💖love in the air- Page 19

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

43.7k

Users

49

Likes

1k

Frequent Posters

WT3ZLD3JIHDIUH6O thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0


Lmao. No wonder Jess didn't state what I was doing at the party. Turns out I'll be in jail from stealing cash from my Uber Devil ๐Ÿ˜ญ


Bollywood we are going together, like we do every other party.. and like the other party I think your job has been to try and run away, unsuccessfully might I add. I'll find you bollywood ๐Ÿ˜

WT3ZLD3JIHDIUH6O thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

D3vil and the bollysection girls taking selfies and since D3vil donโ€™t drink heโ€™s the designated driver. Even the girls who donโ€™t drink want to chill once the party over and pass out as they tired partying!! Party Bff GIF - Party Bff Lit GIFs


Heheh


This is me.. all by myself


Image

ZXEFJAOTQOCUJLOS thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I like the razzmatazzzzz you add to threads, Jess .... I can totally imagine you as someone I'd have on my speed dial in real to organize parties and get-togethers. ๐Ÿ˜† Thanks for squeezing in that dreamy doll to your guest list. ๐Ÿ’•

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail 8th Anniversary Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Silpa20

she is always with us๐Ÿ˜Š

Yeah, I am here only!๐Ÿ˜†

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese

Yeah, I am here only!๐Ÿ˜†

nishita, silpa20, vintage wine, nimbu mirichi, all Hanging out and some discussion starts and Silpa is like whatโ€™s going on? Whats Going On Phoebe Dynevor GIF - Whats Going On Phoebe Dynevor Clare Obrien GIFs
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: JNDBVOZORTR6MLVN

I like the razzmatazzzzz you add to threads, Jess .... I can totally imagine you as someone I'd have on my speed dial in real to organize parties and get-togethers. ๐Ÿ˜† Thanks for squeezing in that dreamy doll to your guest list. ๐Ÿ’•

Thanks ๐Ÿค—. Yup will help plan your singing engagements.
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: OSP2C4HRTBAGZZRR


Heheh


This is me.. all by myself


Image

and prior to the party u looking in ur wardrobe Vceezy Vcente GIF - Vceezy Vcente Gucci GIFs

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme ยท 20 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdRaE-MTcqn/?stkn=MW56Nm96ajI2eWhxbg==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdRaE-MTcqn/
Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: zara321 ยท 20 days ago

Stars at the ambani Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations

. .

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood ยท 3 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2072702897423581584

https://x.com/i/status/2072702897423581584
Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue ยท 2 months ago

After Saiyaara, I couldn't help noticing a familiar shift. Whether it's coincidence or Bollywood doing what Bollywood does best—chasing the...

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood ยท 2 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2078345133809082633

https://x.com/i/status/2078345133809082633
Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".