Agnisakshi Ek Samjhauta

Shocking Start 💔

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Hello everybody 😊

I loved the actress who plays Jeevika from the teasers.. and I was heartbroken when in the initial episodes she met with an accident which left her unable to concieve.πŸ₯Ί

To add to the tragedy ..ml's father has few months only to live..

Why so sad?πŸ˜’

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Agree am shocked too πŸ˜²...btw i watched recaps only on YT and was shocked hw the story took unexpected twist from the start itself ...sometimes i feel itv writers are really sadistπŸ€ͺ🀒

awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ziva01

Agree am shocked too smiley3...btw i watched recaps only on YT and was shocked hw the story took unexpected twist from the start itself smiley29smiley44...sometimes i feel itv writers are really sadistsmiley39smiley11

You are lucky , coz you avoided watching the sad events.I watched the initial episodes on tv.. and felt really bad. Why this depressing start smiley38

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: awida

You are lucky , coz you avoided watching the sad events.I watched the initial episodes on tv.. and felt really bad. Why this depressing start smiley38

I really hate it when cvs show young gals in their 20s can't conceive due to silly itv reasons ....this is very far from reality and depressing to watchπŸ˜΅πŸ’”...that's y am fed up with itv showsπŸ˜”

awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ziva01

I really hate it when cvs show young gals in their 20s can't conceive due to silly itv reasons ....this is very far from reality and depressing to watchπŸ˜΅πŸ’”...that's y am fed up with itv showsπŸ˜”

Yes. Itv is full of drama, and strange medical cases. πŸ˜† If you watched the accident .. how the guy just passed by the girl and barely touched her, and she flied from the 1st flour to the road ..it was funny. πŸ˜† But the result was her being not able to conceive.

Also the male lead doesn't look like a hero. He can act of course, but something is missing..  I am sorry if I am hurting someone. I watched his bits in Udariyaan .. he was suitible as a supporting actor.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by awida - 1 years ago
KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Frankly speaking, the execution of the storyline is sketchy and boring. The FL is average in acting. I've seen the ML in the initial episodes of a different show on a different channel and he was much better there than here. Over here, he looks expressionless & a puppet of his SIL who seems to be a mastermind of something of her plan by hitching him to Jivika. But, her acting is also crass as a mastermind. 

Agreed that the way the scene of FL suffering from infertility due to falling from a high altitude was sketchy and I wasn't surprised b/c the storyline itself is mind -boggling. I feel FL is naive & not really strong-willed to be frank even though she's family oriented. In this show, I feel the plot is just haywire to be frank. FL's family changed 360 after the debt. I liked the FL's brother initial especially when he was the one taking the stand for the way the marriage is being arranged for his sister, any family member would naturally protest. But, after Satvik cleared their debt for which they weren't accountable for, the family changed so quickly & the father just started behaving so stupidly with Satvik's friend (though that is a general common perception that still tends to exist amongst some parents even today even if they proclaim to care for their kids). 

shreesharamesh thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi, I just came across this ..

its a remake of kannada serial Agnisakshi 

in og Fl had some issues by birth only not by any accident or something...

ML was in love with another girl so he dint want to marry FL..

ML's Babhi has caged/kidnaped her hubby (Ml's elder bro) and it goes on.....

but the story is full of drama it was from 2013 to 2020 such a big drama it was...

in Kannada main leads (sannidhi and siddharth) were really good but here I dint like ML much..:(

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

Yes. Itv is full of drama, and strange medical cases. πŸ˜† If you watched the accident .. how the guy just passed by the girl and barely touched her, and she flied from the 1st flour to the road ..it was funny. πŸ˜† But the result was her being not able to conceive.

Also the male lead doesn't look like a hero. He can act of course, but something is missing..  I am sorry if I am hurting someone. I watched his bits in Udariyaan .. he was suitible as a supporting actor.πŸ˜ƒ

The male lead was never in Udaariyan. He was the ML of Story 9 Months Ki.

awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sshesha

The male lead was never in Udaariyan. He was the ML of Story 9 Months Ki.

He was in Udaariyan for few episodes only .. he played a friend of Ekam , who helped Harleen .. I guess that was a way to promote his new show. Same happened with the fl of Dharam Patni who appeared in an ep of Parineeti few days before DP started.