Maa can only find sukoon in these arms
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Maa can only find sukoon in these arms
Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD
If Anuj files for divorce, MAA will be the divorce lawyer and also the judge.
That would have more comedy than any episode of Kapil Sharma Show. 🤣
Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD
If Anuj files for divorce, MAA will be the divorce lawyer and also the judge.
If this happens I promise I will give online trp for a month. And why not? After all deviji is an empowered woman. She will be an example of women empowerment by divorcing her 1st husband for doing EMA and divorcing her second husband for being a MCP.
Originally posted by: strancho
If this happens I promise I will give online trp for a month. And why not? After all deviji is an empowered woman. She will be an example of women empowerment by divorcing her 1st husband for doing EMA and divorcing her second husband for being a MCP.
I think it's high time for a divorce track. How long is MAA going to suffer at the hands of this MCP? He questioned her Mamta. Disgusting human being.
Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD
I think it's high time for a divorce track. How long is MAA going to suffer at the hands of this MCP? He questioned her Mamta. Disgusting human being.
Originally posted by: ChirpyKiya10
Never.. You can chk my earlier threads. Before marriage, I started hating this dodo seeing his chichori harkate.. Yahoooo yahooooo, meri shaadi hogi..
1 hafta iss bande ne kharab kiya, mai guard hoon, mai chowkidar hoon.. Mai sab chor raha hoon. .....,.......
Uske baad na isko hosh ki iski behan ka kya hua , Gk kaka bechare budde kaise hai.
Matar cheel raha hai bolo, silai- kadhai kar raha hai.
Tab se maine matar ki taraf dekha bhi nahi
Abhi thode din pehle usne anupama ko hand made potli di.. Itna jhooth bolta hai yeh... Iske ghar mei aaj tak stitching machine dekhi kisi ne.. Maine toh eashing machine bhi nahi dekhi
Kapde bartan ka jo ho, (yooj (use) and throw), stove otomatic hota hain inke yaha.