Originally posted by: MSgayatri
chat clubs are with invitation only, as far as I remember!! 😇
Hence I tagged her.. am sure she will invite u…
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
chat clubs are with invitation only, as far as I remember!! 😇
awwee!!
So how did u come across IF??
Ek thread bhee mainey banaayaa after so long.. beeena sunny ke ho rahaan hain super flop….🤣
Chalo… one down.. one to go.. if u dont see me… ciao and have a good day….
Sannate mein swagat!!!
yikesss. good luck 😆 i hate HATE hate hate hate waking up early
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
Vibey gayab??
nahii. zara bahar gai thi. ab wapas agai 😛 had to pick up my sister from somewhere lol
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
Sannate mein swagat!!!
abhi hum hain ap k sath 😎 aj ka din kaise spend karne ka plan hai apka
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP
arrey.. u should join one of those CC’s that Havana runs.. they chat a lot I think .. or least used to …. No idea…
did I tag the right one? No idea…Changu Vibha can check and tag right if wrong…
ab yeh kahan mile ga? mujhe bb ki gali k ilawa IF ki or galiyon ki zero knowledge hai. hum to sirf yahin bhatakte hain 😆