BB ka masti club #2- Page 63

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

29.3k

Users

15

Likes

1.9k

Frequent Posters

AV6DPJKKVPBSMOJQ thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

chat clubs are with invitation only, as far as I remember!! 😇



Hence I tagged her.. am sure she will invite u…

SoIWasSaying thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: WMFITLNUSI5UHJBF

Hence I tagged her.. am sure she will invite u…

awwee!!


So how did u come across IF??

AV6DPJKKVPBSMOJQ thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Ek thread bhee mainey banaayaa after so long.. beeena sunny ke ho rahaan hain super flop….🤣

AV6DPJKKVPBSMOJQ thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

awwee!!


So how did u come across IF??



I cant remember but my only reason to post was BB…. And only reason to watch it was IF… I would have not watch past a few episodes even without IF even the first time I watched BB 🤣…

Gauhar fakebook season (humney bhee contribute keeya thaa :)

AV6DPJKKVPBSMOJQ thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Chalo… one down.. one to go.. if u dont see me… ciao and have a good day….

SoIWasSaying thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Sannate mein swagat!!!

ARRKBWTRIIA2EDIX thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago


yikesss. good luck 😆 i hate HATE hate hate hate waking up early

ARRKBWTRIIA2EDIX thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago


nahii. zara bahar gai thi. ab wapas agai 😛 had to pick up my sister from somewhere lol

ARRKBWTRIIA2EDIX thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

Sannate mein swagat!!!


abhi hum hain ap k sath 😎 aj ka din kaise spend karne ka plan hai apka

ARRKBWTRIIA2EDIX thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Y75VY2I7NO4ABGM4

arrey.. u should join one of those CC’s that Havana runs.. they chat a lot I think .. or least used to …. No idea…

did I tag the right one? No idea…Changu Vibha can check and tag right if wrong…


ab yeh kahan mile ga? mujhe bb ki gali k ilawa IF ki or galiyon ki zero knowledge hai. hum to sirf yahin bhatakte hain 😆

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".