BB ka masti club #2- Page 58

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

29.3k

Users

15

Likes

1.9k

Frequent Posters

ARRKBWTRIIA2EDIX thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: XA6VRF6PLGZYE2Q3


I just read update.

vibecheck ka. Woh bheee inspired by dentist ki cobra … nice update Vibey.

… Ek dentist se hua ek khiladeee (gori) clean shave. Aur doosrey dentist se baneee ek pupil teacher aur teacher pupil. 🤔🤔🤔


thank you, thank you. cobra ki farmaish pe chaap dia update. per jab tak chapa, tab tak cobra so gai 😆

AV6DPJKKVPBSMOJQ thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: U3OSXCXKUZ4H4KI2


thank you, thank you. cobra ki farmaish pe chaap dia update. per jab tak chapa, tab tak cobra so gai 😆


Honestly you did a fab job and so does she.

I am scared of entering ddt 🤣🤣. So just read it with 🍿🍿🍿.


ARRKBWTRIIA2EDIX thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: EVKPTULXJXPNLJNU


Honestly you did a fab job and so does she.

I am scared of entering ddt 🤣🤣. So just read it with 🍿🍿🍿.



thank you! lol, the ddt was chill today, i think 😆 ab torture task mein ho shayad dangey

AV6DPJKKVPBSMOJQ thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Sab ke sab morning sleepyheads hain. 8:30 am and still 😴😴😴😴. 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 3 years ago
AV6DPJKKVPBSMOJQ thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: XL5NUKD4M2WDCNJW


thank you! lol, the ddt was chill today, i think 😆 ab torture task mein ho shayad dangey


Hmmm. If this is chill 🤔🤔🤔 then no wonder Nimmo off her pills 🤣🤣🤣. Sowwy. Aapka pheelings on this padhaaa Mainey but I couldn’t resist on saying this over “chill” 🤣🤣🤣

ARRKBWTRIIA2EDIX thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SLCFJYAZUXRXPSVK


Hmmm. If this is chill 🤔🤔🤔 then no wonder Nimmo off her pills 🤣🤣🤣. Sowwy. Aapka pheelings on this padhaaa Mainey but I couldn’t resist on saying this over “chill” 🤣🤣🤣


yeh lo

Image


ab masti club mein laraiyan na karwao 😆

AV6DPJKKVPBSMOJQ thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: PGRGL3CMQ47PS535


yeh lo

Image


ab masti club mein laraiyan na karwao 😆



Mein ladaakooo hoon… but I willl refrain :) 👍🏼

ARRKBWTRIIA2EDIX thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: RZUIIYGKYRBYW27I



Mein ladaakooo hoon… but I willl refrain :) 👍🏼


masti club is only for masti. larhna hai to main forum pe jaa kar kisi ko bhi pakar lo. wahan bohat larhne k shaukeen bethe hain 😆

AV6DPJKKVPBSMOJQ thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cn9oex2rHJf/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=


KP is the nirmal... Rather two steps ahead.... Does not even respond 😂😂😂



:( … aisaa mat bolo yaar.. super buzeee life…. ::(.. sowwy 🤗

SoIWasSaying thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: XM34SYRQTQVI6VYS



Mein ladaakooo hoon… but I willl refrain :) 👍🏼

I read it as ladka ho..... Was confused on how being a guy made a difference here 🙈 🤣

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".