sumbuliya ne khud hi maan lia k pata nahi us k kapre kahan se aa rahe hain 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
sumbuliya ne khud hi maan lia k pata nahi us k kapre kahan se aa rahe hain 😆
No way really to verify/validate these times - toh whoever truly did well - well done to them - we can’t know for sure LOL - this was designed purely to target Sumbul IMO - in favour of the colours bahus.
Looks that way. Was it a good episode? Just wondering if I should watch now or tomorrow because I’m sleepy. 😆
Main late ho gayi
Jaldi aati toh update nahiiii milta
🤣 The task feels so out of place because it’s happening at the end. Meh I really dislike torture tasks. On top of that, Shallo has been put in a group with useless people - WHY Bigg Bworrrrs WHY? 😡😂
mc is concerned kahin sumbul apne papa k sath to nai activity area mein 🤣
Looks that way. Was it a good episode? Just wondering if I should watch now or tomorrow because I’m sleepy. 😆
Nothing much to watch …… bas khush ho jao Shalin finale week pahunch gaya aur nishchint so jao
Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
Aa gaya shiv thakre apne 🤬 paar
https://twitter.com/daffodil_im/status/1620482024770539520?s=46&t=x0sAFZ_OoDQwOsF8_3D_8Q
I just wanna see Mandli get tortured. 😈
Originally posted by: MadOwhat
Nothing much to watch …… bas khush ho jao Shalin finale week pahunch gaya aur nishchint so jao
Thank you Mado Avocado! 😆 Was the Sha content Sha-good? 😂