Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto
What is the number for passing the Monday test ? A 60% drop might also be sustainable right, considering the extended weekend has been so heavy loaded - way more than what anyone could have expected.
I have no idea how much is needed. I don't think even anyone in the trade knows because nobody has even hinted about the threshold that needs to be crossed. But I firmly believe that the movie is being loved by a huge majority and that's why there have been insane records worldwide. If that wasn't the case, it would have crashed on the evening of the first day itself. That's my analysis and I am just praying I am right. Rest fingers crossed.
kab dekhne ja rahi ho
kab jana hai dekhne
kab dekhne ja rahi ho
Watched it in the afternoon showtime today ⭐️ .
My sister just told me that she has a colleague who worked in a company that was affiliated with celebrities. The colleague had met SRK and quoted “I met SRK a few times, another great soul.. very easy to get along with”. According to the colleague, SRK and Arjun Rampal are one of the nicest celebrities, extremely down to earth and kind.
Anyone who hates SRK has clearly never met him. ❤️
tumne mohabbat karni hai
humne mohabbat ki hai ❤️
wow what a movie, loved srk and deepika, what chemistry, they needed a yash Chopra song with sarees in the snow in this movie! it was so possible too before the interval sequence!
https://x.com/samthebestest_/status/2070831381815689381?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
Finally watched Pathaan and I absolutely loved it. No, it's not a perfect film. The plot is gloriously over-the-top, logic often takes a...
https://x.com/i/status/2046793733254074667
https://x.com/filmfare/status/2041515914961834380 https://x.com/justSidAnand/status/2041479962218430524
Vvan review and box office I Will edit post one with more reviews later
0