I think he is a cinema owner and this is what he had said before it released, which is coming true.
https://twitter.com/VishekC/status/1616157447047254021?cxt=HHwWisDUxdSo3-0sAAAA
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think he is a cinema owner and this is what he had said before it released, which is coming true.
https://twitter.com/VishekC/status/1616157447047254021?cxt=HHwWisDUxdSo3-0sAAAA
I have failed to get proper Sleep in the last 10 days, Since Advance Booking started.
Hain, why? Did you not get a seat?
THE WAY I WOULD CRUMBLE AND DIE 😭
awww he looks so happy.....❤️
https://twitter.com/roshni_srkian/status/1619719981268348930?s=20&t=zgOWmpcpc39suW9dglOgSg
I love you Shah Rukh Khan. I just love you and I don't even know why.
You are my family ❤️
https://x.com/samthebestest_/status/2070831381815689381?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
Finally watched Pathaan and I absolutely loved it. No, it's not a perfect film. The plot is gloriously over-the-top, logic often takes a...
https://x.com/i/status/2046793733254074667
https://x.com/filmfare/status/2041515914961834380 https://x.com/justSidAnand/status/2041479962218430524
Vvan review and box office I Will edit post one with more reviews later
0