In 2023, let those who drain you….go. Not everything is meant to stay.

Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
In 2023, let those who drain you….go. Not everything is meant to stay.

My spirit friends are watching over me today it seems 💕🌙🌸🙏

Xeta ji
You are doing such a wonderful act by sharing all these, when in this realistic world, even close ones aren't keeping up the good spirit to support you in life, and you, being a stranger in a virtual world, are spreading this encouragement, positive energy. Kudos jaar, jiyo.
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Xeta ji
You are doing such a wonderful act by sharing all these, when in this realistic world, even close ones aren't keeping up the good spirit to support you in life, you being a stranger in a virtual, spreading this encouragement, positive energy. Kudos jaar, jiyo.
Thank you, Billa! All I’m doing is sharing what I find.
Jiska dil kabhi bikhar ke toota ho, sirf wohi jaanta hai positive shabdo main kitni taaqat hoti hain :) If it helps anyone else, my job is done.

Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Thank you, Billa! All I’m doing is sharing what I find.Jiska dil kabhi bikhar ke toota ho, sirf wohi jaanta hai positive shabdo main kitni taaqat hoti hain :) If it helps anyone else, my job is done.
Iss mushqil ghadi mein inn shabdon ki sakht zaroorat hai, kya pata "Kal ho na ho" 💔
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Iss mushqil ghadi mein inn shabdon ki sakht zaroorat hai, kya pata "Kal ho na ho" 💔
Kal toh kisi ke liye bhi guaranteed nahin hai…jo hain aaj hain. But there is power in not knowing what is next….sometimes. 💕

And so we part….on this.🌸🌙💕🙏

Mic drop.

This^ always makes me see THAT silver lining. :)
"Someday, somewhere - anywhere, unfailingly, you'll find yourself, and that, and only that, can be the happiest or bitterest hour of your life."
Pablo Neruda
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
249