Originally posted by: WhiteNights
When is the wedding? Any pictures yet?
6th Feb, wedding se pehle pics nahi aayenge 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WhiteNights
When is the wedding? Any pictures yet?
6th Feb, wedding se pehle pics nahi aayenge 😆
La_raine hogi 😆
Lol, you never under estimate the power of fans’ imagination. You can get realer than real wedding edits before the actual wedding.
I only asked because I remembered some thread which said their wedding date was 23rd January 😳
OMG HOW CAN SOMEONE LOOOK SO GOOD
Originally posted by: WhiteNights
Lol, you never under estimate the power of fans’ imagination. You can get realer than real wedding edits before the actual wedding.
I only asked because I remembered some thread which said their wedding date was 23rd January 😳
Yeah wedding date is still a mystery 😆
Is the wedding happening? Any new article?
A reminder that Karan Johar said he and Shahid Kapoor will perform Dola are Dola at Sid and Kiara’s wedding.
https://twitter.com/timepasshai/status/1619254144208101377?s=46&t=zY1W1Ga7Dp4dXSQG4sq6xw
I wonder who they will invite apart from kjoOriginally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
A reminder that Karan Johar said he and Shahid Kapoor will perform Dola are Dola at Sid and Kiara’s wedding.
https://twitter.com/timepasshai/status/1619254144208101377?s=46&t=zY1W1Ga7Dp4dXSQG4sq6xw
https://twitter.com/its_prathamesh/status/1619238411294101504?s=46&t=fe1fFxmp8OZFebfccWoitA
Sid and Kiara’s marriage is confirmed
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
https://x.com/i/status/2037162229225972060
https://www.google.com/amp/s/timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/saif-ali-khan-and-kiara-advani-to-star-in-kanika-dhil
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5hWlD5zfhw https://x.com/i/status/2083428850177101920
148