In my view it's getting bored for me...time for high voltage tamasha
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
In my view it's getting bored for me...time for high voltage tamasha
Originally posted by: sunshining
true, it will be nice if Abhi says I am hungry, now that Abhinavji is ok, can we all eat. It will be nice to see Abhir and Abhira eating like a family. In my dreams I know😉
my dream didnt even last 10min Bela, looks like neither will eat, instead AA will get fed by Ak, Rotu Birla, who had momentarily forgotten how to cry will make a come back to prove how good he is at it😡😭.
Looking at his face, he is ready to exit at the same speed as his entry😭
did u see the new pic nav has opened his eyes and all fine, abhi is giving medicine, I thought nav will have severe injury he will be transfered to birla hospital and abhi will come to know abt abhirs truth, now abhi will witness akshu doing seva, all my khayali pulao went to drain😔Originally posted by: IURNJMQ6K7LAU4GB
The sukhoon in abhi face when akshu called him abhi...
Mujhe kyun lagrahain abhi going from kausali s naa mumkhin
don't worry akshu is offering tea to both in new picOriginally posted by: sunshining
true, it will be nice if Abhi says I am hungry, now that Abhinavji is ok, can we all eat. It will be nice to see Abhir and Abhira eating like a family. In my dreams I know😉
Originally posted by: Jyothi001
did u see the new pic nav has opened his eyes and all fine, abhi is giving medicine, I thought nav will have severe injury he will be transfered to birla hospital and abhi will come to know abt abhirs truth, now abhi will witness akshu doing seva, all my khayali pulao went to drain😔
Yaar that's a small injury for that saline bottle itself too much
Originally posted by: Jyothi001
don't worry akshu is offering tea to both in new pic
so you think it is tea, bird app speculated she may feed AA, I bought it.
So someone who has had a head injury, has thrown up jam(thanks Choco), almost had a heart attack, can have tea?
Will Abhi accept or decline the peace(tea) offering?
I like this explanation.
Meher, Grace tagging you both to get your views
oh yes no tea hot kasauli soup😆Originally posted by: sunshining
so you think it is tea, bird app speculated she may feed AA, I bought it.
So someone who has had a head injury, has thrown up jam(thanks Choco), almost had a heart attack, can have tea?
Will Abhi accept or decline the peace(tea) offering?
Originally posted by: Mehersudha
real truth from her mouth only comes out. Nav ka illusions increase more next 😂
The way Abhir was telling how hard Abhinav works to get money..so that he can study well, then he plays with him as well
All seems...to make Abhi realize..how much indebted ak abhir are to Abhinav
Abhimaniyu will be too after truth
Why I think..Abhimaniyu won't be angry at Akshara for hiding Abhir truth...he will be all emotional and grateful...😳
Originally posted by: sunshining
my dream didnt even last 10min Bela, looks like neither will eat, instead AA will get fed by Ak, Rotu Birla, who had momentarily forgotten how to cry will make a come back to prove how good he is at it😡😭.
Looking at his face, he is ready to exit at the same speed as his entry😭
Arey nahi...
Abhir will feed him...
Ak nahi...
and She may be giving only medicine...don't worry...
Is it going off air. I heard July being replaced by a new show? Is this true.
2