You even mentioned endocrine system 😭. School who? Class whom?! I relearned biology right here on IF.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You even mentioned endocrine system 😭. School who? Class whom?! I relearned biology right here on IF.
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
You even mentioned endocrine system 😭. School who? Class whom?! I relearned biology right here on IF.
Well what do ya know. I did in fact teach biology for 6 years before I decided to become a full time witch
Originally posted by: Arsalan_khan
isnt it some other way to sing than to install the apps on mobile ....we should do a live show 😉
What does this even mean bruh? Do you want to sing with me or naaaah? Kab se baithi hui hu aaas lagaye. Itna beherem koi kaise ho sakta hai
Originally posted by: BF62VGDTOFINMJMG
Well what do ya know. I did in fact teach biology for 6 years before I decided to become a full time witch
Mujhe bhi sikha do Biology?
Itni bhi faarigh nahin baithi main
Madam ji aapse parhne ke liye hum wait bhi kar sakte hain.... Jab aapka time lage, tab hi do Gyan ki baatein samjha de.
Originally posted by: Arsalan_khan
isnt it some other way to sing than to install the apps on mobile ....we should do a live show 😉
Did you even listen to my other voice note?! The one especially meant for you!!!😡
Originally posted by: O4NOZR72TGG2NAVX
Did you even listen to my other voice note?! The one especially meant for you!!!😡
Dex, sorry for the delay, will have that duet done soon. :D
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
🤣
My sleeves are ready for you. I'll even catch you as you're falling with my sleeves
What!! 🤣 When superman faces technical glitch while flying! 😆
I thoroughly enjoy all the gifs from this comedy movie, why am I seeing this gem for the first time though!! Thanks so much BQ! 🤗
masquerade party ko postpone kia hai. February mein hogi !!
Where is my party? Put maroon in jail
https://x.com/i/status/2034932810604315014
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/diljit-dosanjh-breaks-record-15-date-aura-world-tour-across-north-america/
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
12