Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
check PM
Thks Hinna ❤️🤗
Not many good reviews are there for the book and the book has a sad ending. Hopefully they'll do an adaptation for the book in a better way😊
Originally posted by: sxursaep
Not many good reviews are there for the book and the book has a sad ending. Hopefully they'll do an adaptation for the book in a better way😊
I really hope it doesn’t have a sad ending. P.S. I heard that the book is an erotic romance. Waiting to see if they’ll show some sensuous scenes between the couple
Hello Hello!!
Dhundte dhundte I found this forum!!
I am watching and loving this show. 😳
Originally posted by: ananya.2
I really hope it doesn’t have a sad ending. P.S. I heard that the book is an erotic romance. Waiting to see if they’ll show some sensuous scenes between the couple
In Aashiqana they had shown kissing scenes dunno if these actors would feel comfy doing some