

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Let's put in a bet for Cadburys 😆

Do we get to see Abhi go to Akshu's house today? Or will it be for tomorrow?
Originally posted by: iheartChai
Let's put in a bet for Cadburys 😆
Do we get to see Abhi go to Akshu's house today? Or will it be for tomorrow?
ohhhhhhhhh tempting. I am going to say a "big 535 calorie yes"🤣🤣
I vote tomorrow
tomorrowOriginally posted by: iheartChai
Let's put in a bet for Cadburys 😆
Do we get to see Abhi go to Akshu's house today? Or will it be for tomorrow?
I was just thinking if Abhi will pickup the phone or not as Ak asked to not come back.
But thinking positive it should be today 😊
I am new to ITV world but they got to move it move it…we got to see it see it and they got to MOVE IT without dragging 😂
Do we want to bet for bitter gourd too?. Manic Manju taking red cloth thali to goenkas😡😡?
Thinking positive but being cautious and prepping for worst case scenario
Am not sure, if Akshara called Abhimanyu. She was trying to calling someone, not necessarily Abhi. I saw the next episode spoiler in IF just now, how Abhir warms up to Abhimanyu after he treats Navji.
So, Can we presume Abhir called Abhimanyu from Abhinav's phone 🤔
Viji
Originally posted by: iheartChai
Let's put in a bet for Cadburys 😆
Do we get to see Abhi go to Akshu's house today? Or will it be for tomorrow?
Yummy! I vote tomorrow
Is it going off air. I heard July being replaced by a new show? Is this true.
2