Hello everybody .😊
Imran Ashraf & Amar Khan has paired up for #GEOTV's 9pm slot Ramadan play 💥
Written by : Amar Khan
Directed by : Saima Waseem.
Hello everybody .😊
Imran Ashraf & Amar Khan has paired up for #GEOTV's 9pm slot Ramadan play 💥
Written by : Amar Khan
Directed by : Saima Waseem.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Amar Khan is a writer?😲
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Amar Khan is a writer?😲
Don't you know? She wrote her movie : Dam Mastam too ..😃
Why Amar 😔
Kisi aur actress ko cast kar letey
No
Hope she looks good with Immu
Man imran needs to work with Hira again...they were sooo good in DMKD
Originally posted by: la_Reine
No
Hope she looks good with Immu
Man imran needs to work with Hira again...they were sooo good in DMKD
I too want Imran to work with good actresses like Hira.. although I didn't watch them in DMKD.. just saw few scenes of theirs
Because she wrote this drama herself.🤔
I too want Imran to work with good actresses like Hira.. although I didn't watch them in DMKD.. just saw few scenes of theirs
Their track was really good...and their last scene
Yeh kahan likha hai ky writer ko main lead ka role bhi Karna hoga 😑
I too want Imran to work with good actresses like Hira.. although I didn't watch them in DMKD.. just saw few scenes of theirs
You need to watch DMKD