Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sujathashenoy

Farah should mind her business hosting with neutral mentality if shalin cannot take it he should leave they didn't do any physical harm BB is mental game weak people cannot deserve to be there 😡

I like shalin doing monologue acting like devdas etc but spoiling others game is not done ☹️

Jo insaan depression mein rehta hai wo 24/7 kisiki bitching nahi karta+unki har harkate observe nahi karta. Plus shalin janbujh kar unke pass jata hai and when they taunt him victim card, depression card aur jo bhi cards bache hai sab use kar leta hai 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

How dare she?! They’re angels these two - yeh dono toh bhajan kirtan and seva karte hi dikhe this week - they didn’t even talk to Sha, let alone treat him like trash. Farah is such a 🤬 and she’s soooo jealous of queen Priyanka - jhaad padegi na on SM for daring to call the queen out, tab samajh aayega Farah ko 

inserts shaleen gif 

Oh acting with kamar ka jhatka

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

How dare she?! They’re angels these two - yeh dono toh bhajan kirtan and seva karte hi dikhe this week - they didn’t even talk to Sha, let alone treat him like trash. Farah is such a 🤬 and she’s soooo jealous of queen Priyanka - jhaad padegi na on SM for daring to call the queen out, tab samajh aayega Farah ko 

han ab farah ki sari filmein flop hongi to pata chale ga isko she messed with the wrong kween 😎

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: infinity101

Lol contestants don’t fear Farah the way they fear Sallu. Same was with Karan Johar 😆 Sallu ka khauf hi alag hai lol. 

Only other host who I have seen contestants in bb actually intimidated by was Rohit shetty lol

Still remember the epic beizatti of mahira by him and she sat there completely silent with a sheepish look and took her meds 😂🤣

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Only other host who I have seen contestants in bb actually intimidated by was Rohit shetty lol

Still remember the epic beizatti of mahira by him and she sat there completely silent with a sheepish look and took her meds 😂🤣

nallu bro ko kaisa pela tha bhulgya 🤣

FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Challa se kuch main ddt pe challa notice kiya

Yaar ddt per sab mudde se bhatke huye pata nahi kya anaap-shanaap discuss kar rHe hain Lekin.....

Lekin.......3 log apne mudde pe datey huye hain aur unka mudda hai PARI PRIYANKA 😆

Boojho kaun 😳

Main anaap-shanaap wale gang mein hu, itna mujhe pakka pata hai. 🤣

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Shalin to nimrit se bhi upar hai so called depression mein 24/7 bitching+choti choti cheeze observe karke aur bhi bitching😆. New definition of depression set by shalin bhanot I see

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vibecheck

haha ho bhi sakta hai. it's easier to argue with the other hosts. un ki sallu jaisi dehshat nahi hoti 😆 sallu ko to waise bhi interest nahi hota. he gives a dead look and ignores and moves on. people like farah and kjo do argue back a lil bit

To everyone except Sha - uski band bajata hain Sallu kuch bhi bole toh 😆

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Kal yeh nahi bola tha ke he was traveling? Aaj story change? 😲 Tsk tsk Sagar. And suno - ab itna kiya hain, toh Pari Bhakti squad ke c-suite / executive leadership team ka bhi intro karwa hi do. Consistency and balance is very important 😳

This was late evening Chicago time zone. I saw Sukku enjoying Priyanka bashing on DDT. 🤔 After dinner when I was back in hotel room, I saw Sukku still with full speed, post ke baad post Priyanka ki chatni bana rahi hai. 😒 I was fuming 😡 but I was so tired to keep my eyes open, so just crashed. 😴 🥱 

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vibecheck

han ab farah ki sari filmein flop hongi to pata chale ga isko she messed with the wrong kween 😎

Priyanka ka power and influence dekha kaha hain abhi Farah neh. Galat jagah panga le liya bandi neh - should’ve stuck to bashing Sha and whitewashing the evil twins - toh bhala hojaata bechari ka