Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: spicysagar
I don’t watch his reviews. But if I find a clip in Priyanka’s support I post her. I know he supports Shiv most of the time.
He actually doesn’t genuinely like shiv either. He’s a clout chaser who coincidentally likes all contestants with the biggest fanbases so they all listen to his reviews 😂😂
Thats why he keeps saying his favs r shiv, pri, stan and sumbul all 4 with the biggest fanbases 😂😂
I don’t blame him though he has to run his channel by getting max views and likes which can only happen if all the big fanbases watch his shows lol
But yeah bechare ko roz gaaliyan parthi hain like pri ki 2 rupees pr, shiv ke clerk, stan secretary so kya kya jhelna partha hai kaam chalaane ke liye 😂🤣
Haash!
Vault mai apko aur Gayu ji ko na dekh ke bohot Khushi hui!🤣
This one is for Nina ji. 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cntq1uEBchd/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=