Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshining thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

last weeks hall of fame number one (followed by Nisha Meher and Grace), I don’t know for what, maybe posts not sure about that, guess who’s on 5, I have never been on any hall of fame or wall of fame,ever before at least you are a veteran onIF I am just one month experienced, imagine how much time I have spent here 😆

Ash now we can proudly add this to the Birla wall of fame ( remember their trophies wala scene)😳 

Should I be happy, sad or embarrassed? 

We should take a screen shot, perfect marketing material to improve Betal Angels profile🤣

I must admit, whilst I did start posting to vent, it has been a lot of fun interacting with many here. I actually look forward reading everyone's post.  

sunshining thumbnail

Nisha🤗 when I use my tablet for IF half the screen gets covered with this blank screen with an ad in the middle, the ad disappears after a few seconds, this happens when I am reading posts 

if I have to make a new post the box to make a post vanishes from the screen as soon as I start typing so I type blindly without being able to see what I am typing, once I am done I press the back button and I get it back, this doesn’t happen if I’m replying to a post, so most of the times I find it easier to reply than make a new post, my explanation sounds like gibberish to me, hope it makes sense.❤️

ah, ok I have ad blockers on which is probably why I dont have the issue. You can download the adblocker app for free. Just search on appstore and pick the highest rated one.

Hopefaith thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sunshining

Should I be happy, sad or embarrassed? 

We should take a screen shot, perfect marketing material to improve Betal Angels profile🤣

I must admit, whilst I did start posting to vent, it has been a lot of fun interacting with many here. I actually look forward reading everyone's post.  

be happy baba why to waste time being sad or embarrassed, i will let you in on a secret I put on loud tapori music  (only at home ) and do a tapori dance sometimes i drag my husband into it too and then we both laugh, my family is horrified that i do such things, they say one should always behave in a dignified manner. 

sunshining thumbnail

be happy baba why to waste time being sad or embarrassed, i will let you in on a secret I put on loud tapori music  (only at home ) and do a tapori dance sometimes i drag my husband into it too and then we both laugh, my family is horrified that i do such things, they say one should always behave in a dignified manner. 

Wow thats seems like a lot of fun, good on you for doing what makes you happy. 

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Here's my guilty secret! I eat icecream while sitting in front of the fan heater 🤣🤣

Husband thinks I'm bat shit crazy! But I like icecream and I always feel cold! So it's a win win for me 🤣🤣

Sri4Abhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Looks like we are doing the first part 😂 let’s be patient and I know it’s hard

https://twitter.com/punsandalinims1/status/1618055000789508097?s=46&t=PWMq3Pwrt3vDJvG81HonmQ

Hopefaith thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sunshining

Wow thats seems like a lot of fun, good on you for doing what makes you happy. 

it is try it with your children sometimes, whenever the children at my centre would come in with some good news, be it even losing their tooth, we would celebrate by dancing , it’s fun 

Ambajee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Hang in there! Much love and prayers to you! I soo understand the feel! Like I mentioned before, when my girls were in NICU, I was hanging out in the forum to get a feel of normalcy and it’s become an habit to read the comments and watch the episode here and there! Sometimes the most mundane thing can relax u! ❤️❤️

sunshining thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ambajee

Hang in there! Much love and prayers to you! I soo understand the feel! Like I mentioned before, when my girls were in NICU, I was hanging out in the forum to get a feel of normalcy and it’s become an habit to read the comments and watch the episode here and there! Sometimes the most mundane thing can relax u! ❤️❤️

I hope your girls are ok now. You have twins dont you. Lot of respect to you, Ash and others who are/have gone/going through such ordeals and still spread positivity in the forum. 

My twins were also premis. One had to stay in the incubator for more than 2 weeks. I had such a hard time  tendering to one who was at home and the one the hospital. So I know how you feel. It does get better. Both my boys thankfully are fine and healthy now.

Lots of good wishes to you. ❤️

sunshining thumbnail

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

Here's my guilty secret! I eat icecream while sitting in front of the fan heater 🤣🤣

Husband thinks I'm bat shit crazy! But I like icecream and I always feel cold! So it's a win win for me 🤣🤣

no need to feel guilty about indulging in yourself. Hope you dont have to worry about the calories(unlike me)🤣🤣.

Didnt want to share mine because I thought it was silly. Nitya and you have inspired me, so here it goes.

I actually play antakshari with myself🤣🤣. I keep this mostly to myself so people dont think I am mental. 

Edited by sunshining - 1 years ago