Member topic: What are your Valentine's day plans? - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by bollyqueen0

Janab kripya explain kare ye sab šŸ˜†

I have done ghor tapasya of Bhole Baba "Shiv Shambhu"..... he has blessed me with a Mantar, which I have to recite from 7th to 14th Feb, bas on 14th, I will be rewarded with "Yes" from that cute Single Haseena of this forum.

Originally posted by Guddu.Pandit

I have done ghor tapasya of Bhole Baba "Shiv Shambhu"..... he has blessed me with a Mantar, which I have to recite from 7th to 14th Feb, bas on 14th, I will be rewarded with "Yes" from that cute Single Haseena of this forum.

@ Bold - that's so nice. But my question is, are you targeting who I am thinking of? Or are you just going to write your proposal and tag 15 girls and see who says yes? šŸ˜†!!!

@ Bold - that's so nice. But my question is, are you targeting who I am thinking of? Or are you just going to write your proposal and tag 15 girls and see who says yes? šŸ˜†!!!

No target, No tag.... I am toh just roaming in forum with my heart....  Let's see if any Single girl start talking to me, tab shayad koi baat ban jaaye šŸ˜†

Iā€™m planning to setup a small business. I think I will be busy selling šŸŒ¹šŸŒ¹šŸŒ¹šŸŒ¹šŸ« šŸ«šŸ«šŸ«šŸ« šŸ’šŸ’šŸ’šŸ’ and šŸ©“šŸ©“šŸ©“šŸ©“ on that day

Originally posted by NimbuMirchi

Didnā€™t even tag me as someone who has partner. šŸ˜†
Kyunki Tujhe pata hai valentine shalentine sab bekar hai. I donā€™t know when was the last time we celebrated valentine. šŸ˜†

If you know what kind of couple we are, watch Amit Tondon on Netflix. He describes us perfectly šŸ˜†
He says ā€” yeh date night shate night humse hoti hi nai. Hum bane hi nai hai yeh sab faltu ke dramo ke liye. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Nimbu, I just want a husband whoā€™ll give me a massage for one hour everyday without complaining. But he gets nothing in return. Is that possible? 

Originally posted by semantic.error

Gentle reminder to everyone to dump your partners by 1st Feb. You can't afford eggs, how will you afford Valentine's day in this economy

Reasonable and realistic advice. These days I am scared to go grocery shopping. 

Coz of the the wheat Atta shortage in US, NJ Indian Grocery store charged me $70 for 2 packs which used to cost $20 just few months back. 

šŸ˜†!!! 

I promise I tried to tag you and it wouldn't let me šŸ˜”

Aaaiii. I forgot I changed the settings sometime back coz I was getting lot of faltu ke tags. to mene tagging band kar diya. šŸ¤£

Thanks for trying to tag me. šŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by hasini009

Iā€™m planning to setup a small business. I think I will be busy selling šŸŒ¹šŸŒ¹šŸŒ¹šŸŒ¹šŸ« šŸ«šŸ«šŸ«šŸ« šŸ’šŸ’šŸ’šŸ’ and šŸ©“šŸ©“šŸ©“šŸ©“ on that day

I know someone who would like some of that chocolate 

All tags are coincidental. 

Originally posted by hasini009

Chappal šŸ¤£

Doing this like every damn year