Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

WTH...itna acha title change karke yeh sara hua rakh diya🤔

I hope it replaces YHC

MochaQueen thumbnail

Rukmini dedicated her life to her family and works hard to educate her sister Sathya. Sathya is matured, studious and cool girl who is graduating in Pondicherry. Her classmate Aditya Krishna falls in love with Sathya. Initially Hesistant, Sathya reciprocates his feelings. Aditya's mother Devudamma choses Rukmini as her daughter-in-law. Learning this, Sathya sacrifices her love for Rukmini who gets married to Aditya. The series revolves around these three people.

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Rukmini dedicated her life to her family and works hard to educate her sister Sathya. Sathya is matured, studious and cool girl who is graduating in Pondicherry. Her classmate Aditya Krishna falls in love with Sathya. Initially Hesistant, Sathya reciprocates his feelings. Aditya's mother Devudamma choses Rukmini as her daughter-in-law. Learning this, Sathya sacrifices her love for Rukmini who gets married to Aditya. The series revolves around these three people.

I don't think show will follow this plot 

SBS has reported it to be revenge love drama and Sai also said on twitter thar his character will be double faced 

Edited by Sunaina7 - 1 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

I don't think show will follow this plot 

SBS has reported it to be revenge love drama and Sai also said on twitter thar his character will be double faced 

But this is the OG show which it is copied from...even i was thinking where is the revenge🤔 maybe here they will make the ML evil after marriage, and he will want to take revenge from his wife for snatching his love

anonymous_soul thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Title Changed To CHASHNI/CHASINI

MochaQueen thumbnail

Pehli baar dekha hai kisi show ka title itni baar change hote lol

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

But this is the OG show which it is copied from...even i was thinking where is the revenge🤔 maybe here they will make the ML evil after marriage, and he will want to take revenge from his wife for snatching his love

Which was the OG show?