Ekta kapoor third class serials and films

Posted: 1 years ago

Ekta kapoor , tbh I never watched her films and never liked her fictional drama serials. 

They are third class . 

So who cares who she is going to take as lead role ot side kick .

I never watched LSD1 

And nagin dramas 

Originally posted by ShahZur

Ekta kapoor , tbh I never watched her films and never liked her fictional drama serials. 

They are third class . 

So who cares who she is going to take as lead role ot side kick .

I never watched LSD1 

And nagin dramas 

Agreed 100% 👍🏼

I never got hype for Nagin specially! Why and why new generation watches this crap? Why they also hype this nagin? 

She has completely demolished ITV. The only show of hers which was somehow tolerable was Pyaar Ki ye ek kahani imo!
Rest are so meh! And those movies are on some other level 🤣

Truth be told I haven't watched a single housemate's TV serial. OTT ke zamaane main only some reality shows on TV appeal to me. 

I guess the reason why Nimrit is so happy because even if it’s considered third class according to you, it’s still great exposure for up and coming actors, the first movie was a critical and commercial success and actors from her movies and shows have gotten pretty popular, whether it’s Mouni Roy from Naagin or Raj Kumar Rao and Nusrat who have gone to do pretty well in their careers, so any opportunity even it’s from Ekta is a huge deal, and her serials may not be Oscar worthy material but they’re still very popular. 

Ekta is 3rd class and makes 3rd class shows for 3rd class people. Yesterday nimmo was showing her jaddi and shiv had to throw pilllow to cover.

archu shows her cleavage, pcc her nimbus. These cheapsters r made for ekta shows.

Originally posted by Chits1

Ekta is 3rd class and makes 3rd class shows for 3rd class people. Yesterday nimmo was showing her jaddi and shiv had to throw pilllow to cover.

archu shows her cleavage, pcc her nimbus. These cheapsters r made for ekta shows.

bb himself is obsessed with nimmos legs so have kept her till the end 

EK needs to take a break from ITV. Now a days all her serials have the same story. Remakes of saas bhi kabhi bahu thi.😔 Naagin3 was the last Naagin. After tht only rubbish. Sp s6 doesn't have story or actor. She told proudly tht she picked her Nagin/Mr Nagin frm BB15. Well very bad choice.  👎🏼

Originally posted by oyebollywood

bb himself is obsessed with nimmos legs so have kept her till the end 

Yes, I agree. BB is no less. tired of seeing sookha pcc. archu with her red bra and Sallu was teasing Sha abt cleavage. Is it a joke? women in this show are flaunting their cleavage. Nimmo her jaddi..........lol