shiv bola nahi jata aaur mods muje R_ _U bolne nahi de rahe 😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
shiv bola nahi jata aaur mods muje R_ _U bolne nahi de rahe 😒
to show ankhy band kar k dekhtaOriginally posted by: spicysagar
I like Sumbul and avoid bashing her.. I really did not want to do this post. But I saw Priyanka was getting bashed based on preview.so could not help it.
After watching the episode it may turn out that Priyanka was nasty. But even if that is the case, the reaction Sumbul is giving would have been appreciated if she would have given the same when she gets bullied and used as maid.
Priyanka nasty hui to tu ne konsa sumbul ko bash nh karna
Report this post under ipc 3xx for name calling bhole bhale contestants😡
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
Last line mere sar ko chuke africa chala gaya😆. Mujhe ye sab nahi seekhna main apne sajjo raja ke sath hi khush hu😳
beenaaaa long letters ke long son ka dil kaisey jeeetegeaaa. Soch !!!
westanforcookerji 😆
Originally posted by: Abhinaya_Abhi
I want double eviction with ShaTina out together with their journey video🤣
And I want Shivyanka's double eviction 🤪
I know it's not possible
Sumbul toh laxmi ka roop hain , BB khatam hoga phir Naagin bankar aayegi. Paise ke koi chinta nahin.Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
Sumbul nominate nh hui chicha tauqeer ko 12 lac aur milgy🤣
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
Report this post under ipc 3xx for name calling bhole bhale contestants😡
kidhar likha hai kidhar likha hai likh ke kaat diya tha maine jhut bol ke fasao mat
Are main to pehle forcefully shaadi karunga phir dheere dheere karke long son ka dil jitunga😈Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP
beenaaaa long letters ke long son ka dil kaisey jeeetegeaaa. Soch !!!
Jurm kabhi chupaya nahi jata😈
kidhar likha hai kidhar likha hai likh ke kaat diya tha maine jhut bol ke fasao mat