The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Noor isn't good as solo lead
Wish it was someone else
Maybe this is the same drama which Noman Ijaz was shooting for with Zaviar.
Zaviyar needs a break
Wish it was Bilal
Why would they hire two below average actors as leads for the same drama
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
Why would they hire two below average actors as leads for the same drama
Because 2 minus equal to one plus.😆
Why Noor is coming back 😆
Simply not interested in this one
Both of them are not lead material
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Why Noor is coming back 😆
Simply not interested in this one
Both of them are not lead material
Yes. She's back and how!😆 I read she left Mere Damaad and got replaced by : Washma Fatima. I wonder if the production house made her leave to be available for this new drama 🤓
Yes. She's back and how!😆 I read she left Mere Damaad and got replaced by : Washma Fatima. I wonder if the production house made her leave to be available for this new drama 🤓
Did she leave? I thought they removed her
Hum is obsessed with zaviyar. They must be indebted to Norman for something